Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This child takes lazy to a whole new level!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

This was supposed to be a mosaic.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mznaye
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:48 PM
What was he making?
momofsixangels
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Lol. Its still nice

heydooney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:49 PM
The picture was of a house, and he was supposed to fill it in with little pieces of paper.

Quoting Mznaye: What was he making?
Mznaye
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:51 PM
I am seeing it now.

Quoting heydooney: The picture was of a house, and he was supposed to fill it in with little pieces of paper.

Quoting Mznaye: What was he making?
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Looks like something my niece would do, she dosnt have to strongest work ethic but we are working on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shoot4thestars
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:55 PM

LOL It's cute!

heydooney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:55 PM
I can forgive him, he was excited about making valentines for a friend and wanted this project over with.

Quoting MamaMandee: Looks like something my niece would do, she dosnt have to strongest work ethic but we are working on it.
Mznaye
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:56 PM
I can tell that much too. Give him an A for effort mommy

Quoting heydooney: I can forgive him, he was excited about making valentines for a friend and wanted this project over with.

Quoting MamaMandee: Looks like something my niece would do, she dosnt have to strongest work ethic but we are working on it.
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Oh totally understandable!

Quoting heydooney: I can forgive him, he was excited about making valentines for a friend and wanted this project over with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:59 PM
It was a school assignment but not one he had to turn in. He understands the technique and got all the quiz questions right, so it's all good.

Quoting Mznaye: I can tell that much too. Give him an A for effort mommy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)