Group Home

Diapers leaking help!!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:27 AM
  • 64 Replies

My ds's diaper leaks super bad at night I can not figure out how to stop it so far I have tried ; going up a size in diapers, tried pampers , Huggies, store brand overnights, made the diaper tighter, used differnt pjs ,used a diaper liner, used a diaper cover, idk I am out of ideas!! ( he can not use luvs it gives him a rash) 

Join us in the smarter living group

by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:28 AM

i dont know how old your ds is but have you tried cutting back on liquids before bed?

Lisha77
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:31 AM
5 moms liked this
Ok...please don't take this the wrong way. What direction his is penis pointed? When my son was a baby, he always had the same issues. I had to make sure his penis was facing down in the diaper so he wouldn't leak. I don't know if this will help but sometimes it's directional issues.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Quoting Lisha77: Ok...please don't take this the wrong way. What direction his is penis pointed? When my son was a baby, he always had the same issues. I had to make sure his penis was facing down in the diaper so he wouldn't leak. I don't know if this will help but sometimes it's directional issues.

This is true.I have a son and this worked

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Quoting Lisha77: Ok...please don't take this the wrong way. What direction his is penis pointed? When my son was a baby, he always had the same issues. I had to make sure his penis was facing down in the diaper so he wouldn't leak. I don't know if this will help but sometimes it's directional issues.

Lol I actually did do that I point it down I just didn't want to post it 

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

i dont know how old your ds is but have you tried cutting back on liquids before bed?

He's 19 mths and yes I cut back as much as I can 

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:34 AM

yep.  hubby & i got this tip from the nurses in the hospital when our little guy was born.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:35 AM

is it an every night thing?  if so you may want to check with his dr to see why he is peeing so much at night.  at 19m both my kids would have nights where they didn't do anything.

Lisha77
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:39 AM
That's why I didn't want you to be offended! LOL! Some Cafemoms are "sensitive"!!!!! I only have sisters so I had to learn the hard way about boys and diapers.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Lol I actually did do that I point it down I just didn't want to post it 

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Quoting lizzig:

is it an every night thing?  if so you may want to check with his dr to see why he is peeing so much at night.  at 19m both my kids would have nights where they didn't do anything.

Not every night bu every other night at least and I did talk to his pedi and he actually just did his routine blood work( we were late on doing it) and he added extra things just to make sure and everything checked out normal. The pedi said some kids are just pee more at night 

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM

im not much help i have 2 girls lol only thing i thought of was liquid lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80