WINNER ANNOUNCED- Share Your Battles Challenge

Posted by   + Show Post

Congrats to Mrs.Bolin for winning the $350 Kmart gift card in the Share Your Battles Challenge!

The winter months can be difficult for moms dealing with bored kids stuck in the house all day. Bring excitement back to your kids' day and join our Share Your Battles Challenge. Each day we'll give you fun indoor activities to do with your children!

To sign up, just reply to this post below. Beginning on February 24th, we'll send you daily weekday reminders so you won't miss a day.

One mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $350 Kmart gift card!

We'll add links to each day's challenge here:
Day 1: Art & Crafts
Day 2: Time to Bake
Day 3: Build a Blanket Fort
Day 4: Go Shopping- Indoors
Day 5: Bring Outdoor Games Indoors
Day 6: Fun with Science
Day 7: Have a Snowball Fight -- Indoors
Day 8: A Perfect Strike
Day 9: Pillow Fun
Day 10: Extra Adventure

The Giveaway Rules:
The Share Your Battles Challenge starts 2/20/14 at 12 pm (ET) and ends 3/9/2014 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to the challenge posts with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $350 Kmart gift card.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/15/14. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Replies (221-229):
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:25 AM

O my gosh we loved loved doing this!!!!! Plus when we didn't use plastic bottles to do it when wii came alogn we used the wii !

gillian5
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 3:21 PM

im in 

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM

No, we have never done this.

MrsBx
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Teaching kids to cook is challenging but will obviously come in handy for them later on in life. Start with simple things, like microwaving, reading directions. Following baking recipes by measuring quantities of dry and liquid ingredients will teach kids about the baking process.  Kids love making cookies and rolling dough balls, adding sprinkles or rolling in powdered sugar. Or if you'd rather paer down the process, you can purchase chocolate chip cookie dough by the small tub, located in a refrigerated area-in the hot dogs and cheese area in our store. Pre-made dough will cut down on a messier clean up. 

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 4:26 PM

How fun :) 

Light.Shine
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Sign me up!

MsBlueBelle
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:14 PM

When do we find out about the winners?

ajrjj05
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I am in.,

2012Rabbit12
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:42 PM

I will sign up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: