The kids speak out

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM
  • 59 Replies
My youngest wants to do what I am doing. Hand your phone or keyboard over to the kids to see what they say.
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Hsnkjixa
- Kenan, age 2
mommy2zbg
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:40 AM

awww I'm at work so my son's not with me... but he has texted some people and it looks like this....

"ajdfh;aue4;anvl;euhfkajbkygfeja" lol Usually people know who it is and put "Hi Zander" lol

pochaccotx
by Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Jfkuikpttg

Ian 13 months
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:59 AM

my name is olivia

Dd Olivia 7 years old.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this
My dearest mother handed me this device with the instruction to type anything my heart desired. I could not think of anything overly clever to type, though, so I have hopes that this shall suffice
ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Hi Zander!

Quoting mommy2zbg:

awww I'm at work so my son's not with me... but he has texted some people and it looks like this....

"ajdfh;aue4;anvl;euhfkajbkygfeja" lol Usually people know who it is and put "Hi Zander" lol

ScrChk23
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Nice job.

Quoting MamaJane: My dearest mother handed me this device with the instruction to type anything my heart desired. I could not think of anything overly clever to type, though, so I have hopes that this shall suffice
.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Lol

Quoting MamaJane: My dearest mother handed me this device with the instruction to type anything my heart desired. I could not think of anything overly clever to type, though, so I have hopes that this shall suffice

Whereismymind
by Amanda on Feb. 21, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Lol!

Whereismymind
by Amanda on Feb. 21, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
My 11 month old just slobbered on the phone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: