Group Home

Share Your Battles Challenge Day 2: Time to Bake!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:48 PM
  • 169 Replies

Baking with kids is so much fun especially when it's too cold to go outside. Today's activity is simple! Have your kids help bake cookies or cupcakes. Embrace a messy kitchen and let your kids decorate the cupcakes! Have them do everything from putting on the icing to adding the finishing touches like sprinkles.

baking

Let's see pictures of your kids helping out in the kitchen! The pictures can be anything from your kids measuring, mixing, or eating their finished product. Let's have some fun and also share pictures of the mess made by this activity such as flour on your counter or a pile of dishes in the sink!

How often do you bake with your kids? Do your kids enjoy helping out in the kitchen?

Join Our Share Your Battles Challenge-- Sign Up Here!

One mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $350 Kmart gift card!

Check out Kmart's Spring Home Sale!

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Oldest cutting up baby corn for stir fry.
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Youngest helping make scrambled eggs
mommieof1b4g
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM
They love helping me bake. I dont have any pics on my phone of them helping right now i dont think. I will have to check.
lunyuny
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:31 PM
I am not going to be able to bake with ds til this weekend. :( I will see if homework goes well time wise to help with dinner
Orthodontic
We bake cookies by buying already premade dough by pillsbury. I have my one yr old put the cookies on nonstick cookie sheet. I preheat the oven for him and then put it in the oven. Then I let him push start. Unfortunately, I didn't think of taking any pics when we been baking. Now he napping too. I do that next time
mommieof1b4g
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Here is a pic of the decorating
DevinAnnesmom
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Here they are making a birthday cake for their daddy. They made it completely by themselves with no help from me. They were very proud.
They love helping me cook. They help me most nights with dinner. My daughter wants to be a chef :)
Orthodontic
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We bake all the time together and esp loves stirring up Mac and cheese. But this is is fav part I do hav pic for.
othermom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My girls love to help bake, my son will help sometimes to. They help make cakes, cookies, even help cook dinner

.JuneDiva629.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys