Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~*~ March Celebrations ~*~

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:04 AM
  • 144 Replies

Have any birthdays, anniversaries, special events, planned for this month?
Let us know so we can help celebrate with you :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM
3 moms liked this

My grandmother's birthday is this month..she's turning 80

JessiFaye
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM
2 moms liked this

My son is due on the 14th. :) 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:29 AM

How neat!
Having a party for her?

Quoting sunshinepraying:

My grandmother's birthday is this month..she's turning 80

hugss

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM

How exciting!  All ready for him?

Quoting JessiFaye:

pinkfairy0206
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Well thats definitely a celebration! :)

Quoting JessiFaye:

hugss

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Any celebrations this month for you?

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Well thats definitely a celebration! :)
Quoting JessiFaye:

pinkfairy0206
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:35 AM
My husband's birthday day is next week the 8th. Which was also my grandmas bday she would've been 90. Today is my father-in-law's birthday. He is actually dying (hate saying it like that) my husband and him have had an off and on relationship. The past couple months his dad has reached out because he knew what was happening. We r having a party today and alot of family out of stage is flying in to see him. He doesn't have to much longer.
hugss

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Aww sorry about your fil ;(
How many at this party?
Big hugs & prayers ;)

Quoting pinkfairy0206: My husband's birthday day is next week the 8th. Which was also my grandmas bday she would've been 90. Today is my father-in-law's birthday. He is actually dying (hate saying it like that) my husband and him have had an off and on relationship. The past couple months his dad has reached out because he knew what was happening. We r having a party today and alot of family out of stage is flying in to see him. He doesn't have to much longer.

pinkfairy0206
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Probably about 40 people or so. I think it is kind of to much because he is barely able to breath and I think its going to be to overwhelming. But also good in a way. He has done wrong to allt of people so this will give him a chance to make amends.

Quoting hugss:

Aww sorry about your fil ;(How many at this party?Big hugs & prayers ;)

Quoting pinkfairy0206: My husband's birthday day is next week the 8th. Which was also my grandmas bday she would've been 90. Today is my father-in-law's birthday. He is actually dying (hate saying it like that) my husband and him have had an off and on relationship. The past couple months his dad has reached out because he knew what was happening. We r having a party today and alot of family out of stage is flying in to see him. He doesn't have to much longer.

hugss

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Aww yes it may be over whelming but like you say a good thing,
So he is aware of all the wrong he has done?

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Probably about 40 people or so. I think it is kind of to much because he is barely able to breath and I think its going to be to overwhelming. But also good in a way. He has done wrong to allt of people so this will give him a chance to make amends.
Quoting hugss:

Aww sorry about your fil ;(How many at this party?Big hugs & prayers ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN