Group Home

Monday Dinner 3/3?

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Pam
  • 19 Replies

What's cooking in your kitchen tonight?

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:24 AM

We're either having tacos or hamburgers/hot dogs. Something easy since we have karate from 5-7 pm.

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM
We're pretty limited with food since I haven't been shopping in a while. DH picked up milk and eggs last night, so I can bake but we don't have much in the realm of dinner foods. Rice, frozen veggies, sausages, beans, and tortillas. So we'll probably have wraps with rice unless I go to the store. We're having pasta and meatballs or meatball sandwiches for lunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:32 AM
I want hot dogs now, but I just had breakfast. Maybe we'll have hot dogs for lunch instead...
DH wants to put ds in karate, but we're waiting until he learns to communicate better. He's two and non verbal. What should I know before we enroll him in a place? I did dance as a kid, so I know the basics of getting equipment and what not, but I know nothing about karate.

Quoting wandep:

We're either having tacos or hamburgers/hot dogs. Something easy since we have karate from 5-7 pm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:33 AM
I have no idea! Gotta get it figured out.
wandep
by Pam on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:36 AM

I know our karate school has a tiny tigers program for kids 4-6 year olds. They are so cute at that age. My daughter was in it. She was 6 when she started it tho. They usually test every 3 months. They have to KNOW a lot of different things. I really enjoy our school becaus they don't just give you a belt. You have to earn it. We were in taekwondo once with my son and got ripped off. So just be careful with it. You can tell if it is a good school or not. My son is going for his jr black belt and daughter just earned her blue belt. :) My kids are 8 and 10 years old. Your son would love it! At least my kids do. :)

Quoting polkaspots: I want hot dogs now, but I just had breakfast. Maybe we'll have hot dogs for lunch instead... DH wants to put ds in karate, but we're waiting until he learns to communicate better. He's two and non verbal. What should I know before we enroll him in a place? I did dance as a kid, so I know the basics of getting equipment and what not, but I know nothing about karate.
Quoting wandep:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Chicken on the grill

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Pork chops, I think
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
My son loves Kung fu panda and is always saying hiya and hitting and kicking the bed. He likes to pretend fight too. DH wants to put him in martial arts where they basically learn to kill with their fingers... We compromised with karate. I like that the kid have to really learn and earn their titles. The responsibility aspect was my selling point. We're trying to convince dd to do it, but she's still saying no.

Quoting wandep:

I know our karate school has a tiny tigers program for kids 4-6 year olds. They are so cute at that age. My daughter was in it. She was 6 when she started it tho. They usually test every 3 months. They have to KNOW a lot of different things. I really enjoy our school becaus they don't just give you a belt. You have to earn it. We were in taekwondo once with my son and got ripped off. So just be careful with it. You can tell if it is a good school or not. My son is going for his jr black belt and daughter just earned her blue belt. :) My kids are 8 and 10 years old. Your son would love it! At least my kids do. :)

Quoting polkaspots: I want hot dogs now, but I just had breakfast. Maybe we'll have hot dogs for lunch instead...
DH wants to put ds in karate, but we're waiting until he learns to communicate better. He's two and non verbal. What should I know before we enroll him in a place? I did dance as a kid, so I know the basics of getting equipment and what not, but I know nothing about karate.

Quoting wandep:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Today was national cold cuts day so we had sandwiches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jules_
by Julie on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:18 PM

We had leftovers from last night.  I am not feeling the best, so went with easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys