Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Smarter Living! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Smarter Living!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

bow down

Here are some helpful links:

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Replies (381-387):
amomof2sons
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

im sorryhugs Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry about your stepdaughter! I am so glad  she is safe with  you guys now! Best wishes to her and you.. HUGGSSS 

Quoting amomof2sons:

Stepson is not living with us,he is renting a house with a good friend of his.Step daughter is back to living with us right now,abusive boyfriend hit and raped her.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Allie,Step kids live with you?Hope you enjoy the group :)

Quoting amomof2sons:

. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?3 boys and one girl.I have a 15 and 13 year old sons.I also have a 21 year old step son and 19 year old step daughter

2. Where are you from?Michigan

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?I am a working away from home mom at an used car lot as a mechanic

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Yoga which helps control my stress.Get out my 1979 Jeep CJ5 going off roading and drive my 2002 BMW 325I

5. What's on your mind today?Nothing much

I am Allie by the way,35 years old married to my husband Davey and we got married in January.The marriage is going very well.

My cousin Randi is there for her and gave the huge wake up call.My cousin Randi was in an abusive relationship and almost lost her life 2 years ago to it.She is seeing a therapist now

amomof2sons
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Sorry to hear about step daughter :( is she getting help?

Quoting amomof2sons:

Stepson is not living with us,he is renting a house with a good friend of his.Step daughter is back to living with us right now,abusive boyfriend hit and raped her.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting amomof2sons:

. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?3 boys and one girl.I have a 15 and 13 year old sons.I also have a 21 year old step son and 19 year old step daughter

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?I am a working away from home mom at an used car lot as a mechanic

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Yoga which helps control my stress.Get out my 1979 Jeep CJ5 going off roading and drive my 2002 BMW 325I

I am Allie by the way,35 years old married to my husband Davey and we got married in January.The marriage is going very well.

My cousin Randi is there for her and gave the huge wake up call.My cousin Randi was in an abusive relationship and almost lost her life 2 years ago to it.She is seeing a therapist now

amomof2sons
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Quoting hugss:

Aww sorry to hear about your step daughter,How is she doing?

Quoting amomof2sons:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting amomof2sons:

She is doing better now,seeing a therapist and my cousin Randi is there for her.My cousin Randi was in an abusive relationship and almost lost her life 2 years ago from it.Gave her the wake up call.I am supporting her very well 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Glad she is doing better,
Am sure your cousin is a great help as well
}Hugs to you all ;)

Quoting amomof2sons:

Quoting hugss:

Aww sorry to hear about your step daughter,How is she doing?

Quoting amomof2sons:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting amomof2sons:

She is doing better now,seeing a therapist and my cousin Randi is there for her.My cousin Randi was in an abusive relationship and almost lost her life 2 years ago from it.Gave her the wake up call.I am supporting her very well 

photo hugs080212m.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

earthangel1967
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Oh no, I'm so sorry for what she went through also but am proud of her  and  glad that  she is  using  her past  experiences and  pain to turn it into something  good out of the bad by helping others like your stepdaugher and that she is getting help to heal also. I have also found helping others the way she is doing who've been  thru similar  suffering is also  empowering and  healing as well. HUGS

Quoting amomof2sons:

Quoting earthangel1967:

im sorryhugs Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry about your stepdaughter! I am so glad  she is safe with  you guys now! Best wishes to her and you.. HUGGSSS 

Quoting amomof2sons:

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Drea79
by New Member on May. 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM

I really don't have alot to sell, and even if i did we live in a apartment so it would be hard to have one. We basically sold what we needed to get rid of before we moved on Facebook.

Quoting ScrChk23:

We lost an income in January, mine, so I can totally relate.  It sucks.  Since it is the seasons for garage sales, see what deals you can find on clothes and stuff to save money.  Have you conisdered having one to earn some money?

Quoting Drea79:

Thank You :) Just stressed about money...  We lost an income in our home and are having a relly hard time making the rent with the bills so..

Quoting ScrChk23:

Nice to have you here with us.  What are you so stressed about?  Anything your new virtual friends can help with?

Quoting Drea79:

1. I have one 11 year boy

2. I'm from Orange County CA, but live in Sparks , NV

3. Kinda both a stay at home mom and work from home mom

4. Read, write, play games on facebook, lay out when its nice out, swim, drink a glass of wine 

5. Just how tired i am from all the stressing i do everyday lately.

ScrChk23
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Hmmmm I hope it all works out for you soon.

Quoting Drea79:

I really don't have alot to sell, and even if i did we live in a apartment so it would be hard to have one. We basically sold what we needed to get rid of before we moved on Facebook.

Quoting ScrChk23:

We lost an income in January, mine, so I can totally relate.  It sucks.  Since it is the seasons for garage sales, see what deals you can find on clothes and stuff to save money.  Have you conisdered having one to earn some money?

Quoting Drea79:

Thank You :) Just stressed about money...  We lost an income in our home and are having a relly hard time making the rent with the bills so..

Quoting ScrChk23:

Nice to have you here with us.  What are you so stressed about?  Anything your new virtual friends can help with?

Quoting Drea79:

1. I have one 11 year boy

2. I'm from Orange County CA, but live in Sparks , NV

3. Kinda both a stay at home mom and work from home mom

4. Read, write, play games on facebook, lay out when its nice out, swim, drink a glass of wine 

5. Just how tired i am from all the stressing i do everyday lately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)