Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More ideas to use that Pringles can

Posted by   + Show Post

So funny that this just came out on the Stir when we were just talking about this here on the group.

Cafe AmyB yes I tried them! Six Amazing Ways to Use a Pringles Can! Come see!

10 Things to Do With a Pringles Can Besides Eat Chips Out of It (PHOTOS)

by Rebecca Stokes

When it comes to Pringles Potato Chips, there is a popular saying that even those with only a passing familiarity of the brand know. You know it, say it with me: Once you pop, the fun don't stop. Those infamous, stackable chips live up to their hype. Tasty and uniquely packaged, they are hard to forget and even harder to put to one side when snack time ends.

Their cyclindrical canisters are part of what makes them just so memorable. Now you can keep your Pringles containers around without looking like a hoarder! Seriously, with a little bit of cleanup, some inspiration, and imagination, Pringles cannisters are among the easiest household 'trash' that can be reused as treasure.

You might not fancy yourself a DIY-girl, but trust me when I say after a quick peek at what's out there, even the most glue-averse among you will be tempted to give these projects a shot. We've compiled 10 of our favorite Pringles cans projects for your consideration. They range from practical to whimsical, and here's hoping they inspire you as much as they did us.

Click here to see the slideshow.

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Replies (21-23):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:54 AM

ha ha great ideas

mnmo3bb
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 12:19 PM

fun lol but we don't eat pringles lol

fraujones
by Amanda on Mar. 6, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Cute ideas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN