Chicken Tenders Dinner from the Betty Crocker site!
- can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- can (14.75 oz) Green Giant® cream-style corn
- bag (1 lb) frozen vegetable mixture with broccoli (or other combination)
- can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- tablespoons water
- package (about 1 1/4 lb) chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, mix soup, corn and vegetables. Bake 10 minutes.
- 2Crush 1/2 cup of the onions. In shallow dish, mix crushed onions, Bisquick mix and lemon-pepper seasoning. In another shallow dish, place water. Dip chicken into water, then coat with Bisquick mixture. Place chicken on corn mixture. Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
- 3Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until onions are golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.
For a cheesy version of this hearty dinner, use an 11-ounce can of condensed Cheddar cheese soup instead of the cream of chicken soup.
No lemon-pepper seasoning on hand? You can use seasoned salt or pork seasoning instead.
- PREP TIME 10 Min
- TOTAL TIME 55 Min
- SERVINGS 5
Do you think this is something your family would enjoy?
on Mar. 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM