Slow Cooker Meatball and Gravy Sandwiches from the Pillsbury site!
- medium onions, sliced
- packages (12 ounces each) frozen cooked Swedish-style meatballs
- jars (12 ounces each) beef gravy
- teaspoon ground nutmeg
- hoagie buns (about 7 inches long)
- 1Place onions in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Add frozen meatballs and gravy.
- 2Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 3Stir nutmeg into meatball mixture. Cut hoagie buns horizontally almost in half. Place 6 meatballs in each bun. Top with gravy.
Plain or Italian-style meatballs can be used in place of the Swedish meatballs; omit the nutmeg.
This recipe can easily be doubled and made in a 6-quart slow cooker.
Serve with a mixed greens salad and fresh fruit.
Servings # 8
- # of ingredients 5
- prep time 10 Min
- total time 10 Hr 10 Min
Do you think this is something your family would enjoy?