Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor baby

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM
  • 30 Replies

Mobile Photo

He had his testing done this morning. He has a stomach scope, airway scope, and ph probe. We have to stay 24 hrs for ph probe. He had to have all this done because he stays sick and has bad asthma. They didn't think they would have to do biopsies but ended up having to. His airways had to have fluid suctioned out of them. They also found that his adnoids are severely swelled and want to take them ASAP. They told me his esophagus was much thicker than it should be but didn't tell me the reason just said we would talk when the biopsies came back,
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh poor precious baby :( and his mama too.  That must be so hard on you both.  I will keep you all in my thoughts.  Hugs to you both!

momkaribg
by Kari on Mar. 3, 2014 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh poor precious baby :( and his mama too.  That must be so hard on you both.  I will keep you all in my thoughts.  Hugs to you both!

MamaMandee
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Awww sweet little muffin! I hope you are both doing okay. Hugs to you both!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Oh my heart breaks for you both ! That's so rough my dh has asthma and went through many terrible hospital stays I can never imagine going through with my boys ! I pray every day they never get asthma ! We are all here for you and your in our prayers that everything goes well !!!

momkaribg
by Kari on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks

Quoting MamaMandee: Awww sweet little muffin! I hope you are both doing okay. Hugs to you both!!
momkaribg
by Kari on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Thanks we are constantly at a doctors office or hospital. In sept he was hospitalized for a week due to asthma and his oxygen dropping real low.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Oh my heart breaks for you both ! That's so rough my dh has asthma and went through many terrible hospital stays I can never imagine going through with my boys ! I pray every day they never get asthma ! We are all here for you and your in our prayers that everything goes well !!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:11 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Aww big hugs & tons of good thoughts :)

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:00 AM

I'm so sorry.  I hope the doctors will be able to find out what is wrong and find the best treatment plan for him.

momkaribg
by Kari on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks

Quoting hugss:

Aww big hugs & tons of good thoughts :)

momkaribg
by Kari on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Me to. Thank you.

Quoting momofnatalie:

I'm so sorry.  I hope the doctors will be able to find out what is wrong and find the best treatment plan for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN