Group Home

What's cookin, good lookin? (dinner 3/4)

Posted by   + Show Post
What's for dinner tonight?

We are going out. Tonight is a free Lego building event at the Lego store so we are going to be out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Replies (21-30):
2ndchances123
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:50 PM

im not sure yet :/shrugging

ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM

The weather has caused us to miss some things, as well. I'll be so happy when winter is over!

Barnes & Noble is having (or had) a Lego event based on the Lego movie. I wanted to take my son....I should see if it's still going on. He was never one for Legos until recently.

Quoting OBImomma: Thanks! My ds is so excited. We missed last months bc of ice and snow.
Quoting ceciliam:

have fun at yout Lego event!

yourpassion
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Chili tonight.
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Mmm that pizza sounds so good!

Quoting chicken13:

I need to free up 2 full shelves in the stand up freezer before the end of march for 1/2 a cow....so I've been freezer diving.

tonights selection....cheesesteak pizza.  I found enough leftover beef, peppers, onions and the tail end of a chunk of mozzarella.  Just need to make a dough.

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like leftover steak on a salad.  I love balsamic vinaigrette steak salads.

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Not sure because tonight it will be just me & dh eating.

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:05 PM
The Lego store has a free mini model build every month. We've never been. We went to the Lego store in December and heard about it. We were all sick in January then bad weather in February. Ds loves Lego's. We took him and dd1 to legoland a couple years ago and he still talks about it.

Quoting ceciliam:

The weather has caused us to miss some things, as well. I'll be so happy when winter is over!

Barnes & Noble is having (or had) a Lego event based on the Lego movie. I wanted to take my son....I should see if it's still going on. He was never one for Legos until recently.

Quoting OBImomma: Thanks! My ds is so excited. We missed last months bc of ice and snow.

Quoting ceciliam:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:07 PM

I'm going to have to check that out. They recently opened a Lego store in our local mall. Thanks for sharing! :)

Quoting OBImomma: The Lego store has a free mini model build every month. We've never been. We went to the Lego store in December and heard about it. We were all sick in January then bad weather in February. Ds loves Lego's. We took him and dd1 to legoland a couple years ago and he still talks about it.
Quoting ceciliam:

Quoting ceciliam:

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome!

Quoting ceciliam:

I'm going to have to check that out. They recently opened a Lego store in our local mall. Thanks for sharing! :)

Quoting OBImomma: The Lego store has a free mini model build every month. We've never been. We went to the Lego store in December and heard about it. We were all sick in January then bad weather in February. Ds loves Lego's. We took him and dd1 to legoland a couple years ago and he still talks about it.

Quoting ceciliam:

Quoting ceciliam:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debmomto2girls
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hamburgers, baked beans and mac and cheese...I am pretending the weather is warm..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80