Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's cookin, good lookin? (dinner 3/4)

Posted by   + Show Post
What's for dinner tonight?

We are going out. Tonight is a free Lego building event at the Lego store so we are going to be out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Replies (31-40):
Debmomto2girls
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM

My dd's would have been jus tthe opposite...Every time we are in Disney world or Disney land they ran to the Lego store..lol

Quoting OBImomma: My ds is excited. Its for ages 6-12 so I'm going to take my girls to the Disney store while dh takes ds to build the Lego thing
Quoting wandep:

Jealous you live so close to a lego store! We are going to downtown disney in a few weeks. WE go every time when we are there. My kids love it.

Quoting OBImomma: What's for dinner tonight? We are going out. Tonight is a free Lego building event at the Lego store so we are going to be out.

No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them. By Elie Wiesel

slw123
by Shawna on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

spaghetti tonight.

gracie0221
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Chicken tacos with homemade mexican rice 

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I did that the other day. I made bell pepper and onion stirfry

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Hamburgers, baked beans and mac and cheese...I am pretending the weather is warm..lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:14 PM
My oldest dd got to build one too. She was so excited. The age said 5-12 and she's 4. But they let her build one too.

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

My dd's would have been jus tthe opposite...Every time we are in Disney world or Disney land they ran to the Lego store..lol

Quoting OBImomma: My ds is excited. Its for ages 6-12 so I'm going to take my girls to the Disney store while dh takes ds to build the Lego thing

Quoting wandep:

Jealous you live so close to a lego store! We are going to downtown disney in a few weeks. WE go every time when we are there. My kids love it.

Quoting OBImomma: What's for dinner tonight? We are going out. Tonight is a free Lego building event at the Lego store so we are going to be out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I make something like that.  I've been doing it for so many years.  I got the idea from KFC more than 10yrs ago.  I use Tyson's chicken strips and top with lettuce, onions, shredded cheese, Caesar dressing (or Ranch) and rice krispy noodles(La Choy).  It's so good! Of course dh adds tomatoes but no thanks, lol.  Is this similar to yours?

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Chicken ceaser wrap 

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Didn't go with the salad.  I just reheated the steak and made a really good side.  I cook a couple slices of bacon and set aside.  Then I cook diced potato in some of the grease till 1/2 way done.  Then I toss in some onions and when the potatoes are just about done I toss in some chopped up cabbage.  I season with s&p and anything else I want.  I serve it with the crumbled bacon.  Sometimes I add ham cubes if it's for my lunch and next time I want to add fresh mushrooms.

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like leftover steak on a salad.  I love balsamic vinaigrette steak salads.

bether89
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:52 PM

We had ham, eggs, and biscuits.

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Hamburgers, baked beans and mac and cheese...I am pretending the weather is warm..lol

fairybaby55
by Sara on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM

We just had leftover pizza that I had made yesterday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN