Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share Your Battles Challenge Day 9: Pillow Fun!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 12:58 PM
  • 100 Replies

Today's activity is fun, easy, and best of all free! Have your kids go through the house, gather all the pillows they can find, and put them in the middle of the family room floor. Pile the pillows to a safe height and let you kids jump in! You can even make a fun game out of it and give your kids scores for each jump!

bouncing

Share pictures of your kids jumping into their pile of pillows!

What are some of your rules for indoor play? What are some simple games or activities your kids like to play indoors?  What were your favorite indoor activities when you were a kid?

Join Our Share Your Battles Challenge-- Sign Up Here!

One mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $350 Kmart gift card!

Check out Kmart's Spring Home Sale!

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Cute idea :) 

allycally
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like something would get broken either a child or something in the house
huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:08 PM
I don't have any pictures but ds loves to take the throw pillows off the couches and pile them up. He doesn't always jump onto them but enjoys laying on the big pile.
.JuneDiva629.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Sounds like fun.
tuckermum
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:10 PM
We let him play in tons of pillows all the time he loves it.
baileymarie723
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:14 PM
We don't have a family room just a living room, and there isn't enough room to do this without someone getting hurt or something getting broken.
deccaf
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM

I don't have a pic, but she loves having pillow fights.  She hasn't ever jumped into a pile of pillows, though.

chicken13
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Ughhhh.  I really thought that this series would have some creative reasonable ideas.  But here's another dumb one.

something is going to get broken or someone is going to get hurt (physically or emotionally) or both.  

Rough housing needs to be done outside.  Where at least objects might not be broken.

AspensMama1537
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:21 PM
If I did something like that my daughter would think she could do it anytime! I wouldn't want to give her any ideas!
momma-flynn
by Greta on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:22 PM
We used to do that when I was a kid. We would use the big couch cushions on the bottom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN