Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been over charged for something at the grocery store?  Today when we went to get some gorceries at Wal-mart the bill seemed to jump really high really fast. My husband said something but the cashier didn't do anything so once we were done checking out we checked the recipet and it turned out that she entered the number of oranges we bought wrong. She charged us $28.80 for 4 oranges!  We pointed it out to her and she got it corrected it took a few minutes for her to get it right. We got our money back that she over charged. But it was frustrating, and  kind of annoying that she didn't listen to my husband when he commented about it right after it happened

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Replies (31-34):
just.me.
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:53 PM

yeah, I usually make them check while theu're ringing it up. 

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I have but I've also been undercharged before too. Hopefully it ends in a wash at the end of the day but I try to get it fixed if I notice before leaving the store.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Quoting ablackdolphin:

I have but I've also been undercharged before too. Hopefully it ends in a wash at the end of the day but I try to get it fixed if I notice before leaving the store.

I alway try to make sure it is correct

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Not at the grocery store but I bought a serger last year at Hancock fabric. It was 399.00 and they charged me for it 6 times...

Luckily my bank froze it thinking someone stole my card or something

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN