Group Home

Swag bucks

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:12 PM
  • 39 Replies

I just joined Swag bucks.  Anyone else part of this?  Worth it?

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I've tried it and didn't get the hang of it. I have a friend on here that does it and she likes it. I think she does a lot on it tho.

taniamorse85
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I love it!  I've been an active member since April, and I've earned about $250 so far.  I only do activities that are free, though, because I just can't afford to do the ones that require purchases.  Even so, I usually manage to get about 100 SBs per day.  I got lucky today, though, because I qualified for and completed 2 surveys totalling 108 SBs.  My daily goal was 120, and I'm at 147 right now (total goal was 138).  Once I get beyond about 120 SBs in a day, I try to stop gaining SBs so I don't get stuck with a higher goal the next day.  It is rather difficult for me to get above that point, and I really try to get my daily goal so I can earn my bonuses.  When last month's bonuses credited yesterday, I earned about 300 SBs for February.  Not my best month (December was over 400), but still an awesome amount.

I only redeem for Amazon gift cards because we always are needing or wanting something that we can get on Amazon.  In fact, I used Amazon credit I got from SwagBucks to pay for a new TV yesterday.  Our old one died 2 weeks ago.

ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I have an account and I believe it is worth it. I also do Mypoints and InboxDollars. I like to let points accrue over the year, and then I cash everything out around in early to mid November, and use it for Christmas shopping. I usually earn a few hundred dollars worth of gift cards.

ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I do the Amazon gift cards for Swagbucks, as well.

Quoting taniamorse85:

I love it!  I've been an active member since April, and I've earned about $250 so far.  I only do activities that are free, though, because I just can't afford to do the ones that require purchases.  Even so, I usually manage to get about 100 SBs per day.  I got lucky today, though, because I qualified for and completed 2 surveys totalling 108 SBs.  My daily goal was 120, and I'm at 147 right now (total goal was 138).  Once I get beyond about 120 SBs in a day, I try to stop gaining SBs so I don't get stuck with a higher goal the next day.  It is rather difficult for me to get above that point, and I really try to get my daily goal so I can earn my bonuses.  When last month's bonuses credited yesterday, I earned about 300 SBs for February.  Not my best month (December was over 400), but still an awesome amount.

I only redeem for Amazon gift cards because we always are needing or wanting something that we can get on Amazon.  In fact, I used Amazon credit I got from SwagBucks to pay for a new TV yesterday.  Our old one died 2 weeks ago.

deccaf
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Thanks for the input.  I got a whole bunch yesterday, and am curious about whether it's really that easy.  I did buy proactive through there since I was going to get it anyway.

ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Awesome!

That's the way to do it. Anytime you are thinking of purchasing something on line, check to see if the brand or company is a part of Swagbucks, and then shop through SB, so you can earn points. You also can earn points by playing games on SB.

Quoting deccaf:

Thanks for the input.  I got a whole bunch yesterday, and am curious about whether it's really that easy.  I did buy proactive through there since I was going to get it anyway.

sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I use it. Doing the surveys seem to get you the swagbucks the fastest. It also helps to have movies playing on your phone from there as well as the computer.

sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Which activities do you do? I do the surveys, poll, videos, searching. I also redeem for Amazon gift cards. They're the cheapest to get, too.

Quoting taniamorse85:

chrissydan
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I do it to I haven't got the hang on how to make 100 ' s of sb per day but getting into the Grove of learning the ropes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:36 AM

no I've never used it before

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690