Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My pride is taking a hit...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM
  • 57 Replies
So I noticed the other day that I have some pretty serious forehead wrinkles... At only 31! I'd been feeling pretty pleased about no gray hairs, so maybe this is what I get instead. That will teach me to be vain about my appearance, I guess! :-)

Do you do anything to help prevent wrinkles, or do you wear your wrinkles with pride?
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:29 PM

I moisturize a LOT it helps!

rikanajay0902
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:32 PM
I'm right there with ya but I got the gray hairs to go with the starter wrinkles. So depressing!
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I try to cover mine

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:41 PM
I've never moisturized before, but I did buy some this week...

Quoting suziejax:

I moisturize a LOT it helps!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:41 PM
I'm embarrassed that it bothers me, but it does bother me a little bit... I'm old!

Quoting rikanajay0902: I'm right there with ya but I got the gray hairs to go with the starter wrinkles. So depressing!
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:43 PM
I don't wear makeup, alas. ;-)

Quoting momofsixangels:

I try to cover mine

1frog
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM

I have crows feet and lines under my eyes :) I like using a serum for under the eyes. A moisturizer, either doesn't seem to work or is to heavy and adds bags, not what I need. A serum goes on lighter and works much better for me. The skin under my eyes is very dry but very thin.

rikanajay0902
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I was embarrassed but now I don't worry about it. Not a darn thing I can do.... affordably!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: I'm embarrassed that it bothers me, but it does bother me a little bit... I'm old!

Quoting rikanajay0902: I'm right there with ya but I got the gray hairs to go with the starter wrinkles. So depressing!
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:25 PM
I have to admit that I didn't really know there was a difference between serum and moisturizer... What kind of serum do you use?

Quoting 1frog:

I have crows feet and lines under my eyes :) I like using a serum for under the eyes. A moisturizer, either doesn't seem to work or is to heavy and adds bags, not what I need. A serum goes on lighter and works much better for me. The skin under my eyes is very dry but very thin.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Yep, that's basically where I'm at! Getting old... Oh well. ;-)

Quoting rikanajay0902: I was embarrassed but now I don't worry about it. Not a darn thing I can do.... affordably!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: I'm embarrassed that it bothers me, but it does bother me a little bit... I'm old!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN