Group Home

My pride is taking a hit...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM
  • 57 Replies
So I noticed the other day that I have some pretty serious forehead wrinkles... At only 31! I'd been feeling pretty pleased about no gray hairs, so maybe this is what I get instead. That will teach me to be vain about my appearance, I guess! :-)

Do you do anything to help prevent wrinkles, or do you wear your wrinkles with pride?
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:29 PM

I moisturize a LOT it helps!

rikanajay0902
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:32 PM
I'm right there with ya but I got the gray hairs to go with the starter wrinkles. So depressing!
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I try to cover mine

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:41 PM
I've never moisturized before, but I did buy some this week...

Quoting suziejax:

I moisturize a LOT it helps!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:41 PM
I'm embarrassed that it bothers me, but it does bother me a little bit... I'm old!

Quoting rikanajay0902: I'm right there with ya but I got the gray hairs to go with the starter wrinkles. So depressing!
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:43 PM
I don't wear makeup, alas. ;-)

Quoting momofsixangels:

I try to cover mine

1frog
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM

I have crows feet and lines under my eyes :) I like using a serum for under the eyes. A moisturizer, either doesn't seem to work or is to heavy and adds bags, not what I need. A serum goes on lighter and works much better for me. The skin under my eyes is very dry but very thin.

rikanajay0902
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I was embarrassed but now I don't worry about it. Not a darn thing I can do.... affordably!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: I'm embarrassed that it bothers me, but it does bother me a little bit... I'm old!

Quoting rikanajay0902: I'm right there with ya but I got the gray hairs to go with the starter wrinkles. So depressing!
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:25 PM
I have to admit that I didn't really know there was a difference between serum and moisturizer... What kind of serum do you use?

Quoting 1frog:

I have crows feet and lines under my eyes :) I like using a serum for under the eyes. A moisturizer, either doesn't seem to work or is to heavy and adds bags, not what I need. A serum goes on lighter and works much better for me. The skin under my eyes is very dry but very thin.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Yep, that's basically where I'm at! Getting old... Oh well. ;-)

Quoting rikanajay0902: I was embarrassed but now I don't worry about it. Not a darn thing I can do.... affordably!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: I'm embarrassed that it bothers me, but it does bother me a little bit... I'm old!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690
  7. alf2651
  8. Wish2Be
  9. nngmommy83
  10. momofsixangels
  11. momofnatalie
  12. lyrick24
  13. melliburger
  14. exhaustedmother
  15. wandep
  16. brownhoney21
  17. louannwilkins
  18. lilmama31709
  19. lizzig
  20. Tigress22304
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

Which back to school item(s) do you buy new every year?

Only CafeMom members can vote on polls.
Click here to login or register.