Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday 3/7 Plans?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Pam
  • 43 Replies

Happy Friday! What are your plans for today?

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:22 AM

My son has a field trip today so have already sent him and my mom off to that.

Taking daughter to school.

Going to our Weight Watchers meeting with my mil.

Having lunch with her.

Shopping.

Having supper with daughter at Beef's tonight since hubby is working late and son/mom won't get in till 10 pm tonight.

Y'all have a great day!

143myboys9496
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:26 AM

I have to stay awake to take my younger ds to the dr. He's had a sore throat for 10 days. Then, I'm going to bed for a while, (at least 3 hours, maybe 4) then I have to come back to the city and pick my eldest up to come home for the weekend. 

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Work, I'm also trying to clean out the extra room lol.

Babydoll2527
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:37 AM
Both my boys have Dr appt this morning then I'm going grocery shopping for my mom. And hopfully the pharmacy will have my aunt pain medicine in after lunchtime otherwise I will be spending the afternoon on the phone with hospice frantically trying to get her something b4 Saturday morning when she will be out. (She on a comfort plan, has battled cancer for 8 yrs. I'll be damned if I'm going to let her die in pain)
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Laundry. Taking a nap. Fish fry tonight a ds school.

Hoping I feel better. Felt good yesterday but thus morning I feel really bad again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope they feel better soon. :(

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I have to stay awake to take my younger ds to the dr. He's had a sore throat for 10 days. Then, I'm going to bed for a while, (at least 3 hours, maybe 4) then I have to come back to the city and pick my eldest up to come home for the weekend. 

wandep
by Pam on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Feel better soon. :( It always seems worse first thing in the morning.

Quoting OBImomma: Laundry. Taking a nap. Fish fry tonight a ds school. Hoping I feel better. Felt good yesterday but thus morning I feel really bad again

wandep
by Pam on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Feel better :(

Quoting Babydoll2527: Both my boys have Dr appt this morning then I'm going grocery shopping for my mom. And hopfully the pharmacy will have my aunt pain medicine in after lunchtime otherwise I will be spending the afternoon on the phone with hospice frantically trying to get her something b4 Saturday morning when she will be out. (She on a comfort plan, has battled cancer for 8 yrs. I'll be damned if I'm going to let her die in pain)

Maries_Mom23
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Definitely laundry....sick kid all week, tired mom and piled up laundry.  Ugh...not sure if she'll be home again or not.  Need to do a temp check in a few.  

wandep
by Pam on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:54 AM

I need to do that to our bedroom. It's a mess because I'm getting ready for our trip.

Quoting brownhoney21:

Work, I'm also trying to clean out the extra room lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)