Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone use it? I've signed up but I don't get it. It seems like a lot of people use it to chime in on interests to weigh their opinions. But I don't understand it.
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Replies (31-37):
taniamorse85
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 1:51 AM

I mostly use it to follow brands I like, as well as to post reviews for BzzAgent and Smiley360.  Also, I am highly selective about letting the people I know in real life know that I am on Twitter.  Once my family found out I was on Facebook, my FB page went to hell in a handbasket, and I am trying to limit the crazy on my Twitter.

yourpassion
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Yes, I do not want real life people knowing I'm on twitter. But I left my acct public so people could easily follow me. I wonder if people would follow me if I had a privacy setting on? It's really a game for me.

Quoting taniamorse85:

I mostly use it to follow brands I like, as well as to post reviews for BzzAgent and Smiley360.  Also, I am highly selective about letting the people I know in real life know that I am on Twitter.  Once my family found out I was on Facebook, my FB page went to hell in a handbasket, and I am trying to limit the crazy on my Twitter.

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I don't use it, lol my husb and I were talking about which of these we do not like and fb and twitter were it simply bc they're ugly websites, especially fb, it's sooo generic looking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jemia
by Shekella on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Very rarely
mom4awesomekids
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:43 AM
No
KW1280
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM
I use to have a twitter account but I rarely used it so I deleted my account
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I don't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN