Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my deal of the day

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:35 AM
  • 12 Replies

I got some sandals... yes, I can't wait for warm weather!!! Anyway, DSW for $5.  They are ot the sexiest sandals ever, but I have chronic pain which really limits my shoe options if I plan on walking more than 50 feet.  These are all cushiony. :)

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Those ar cute :)

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:40 AM

I know Aerosoles ;)  I used to sell shoes.  If you find those comfortable then that is great.  They try to make nice styles and I actually like these.

just.me.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:43 AM

yeah, a lot of their shoes are pretty comfy.  I like Orthaheel, but some of them are SO UGLY and I can't bring myself to go there.  I have pretty bad neurapthy in my feet, so I don't EVER go barefoot and it's good to have mules, slides, etc that I can put on fast just to go around the house even

Quoting taKENheart:

I know Aerosoles ;)  I used to sell shoes.  If you find those comfortable then that is great.  They try to make nice styles and I actually like these.

just.me.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:47 AM

I got these Uggs too, at the Rack, since we still get a lot of snow and cold. but not always enough to need my suede ones.  They were on clearance too. :)

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:54 AM

It's so hard when you need comfortable but stylish shoes :(
I'm sure you've heard of Clark's, Borns, and Merrell's.  They aren't the best for styles but they are comfy.  Have you looked at Brighton's?

Quoting just.me.:

yeah, a lot of their shoes are pretty comfy.  I like Orthaheel, but some of them are SO UGLY and I can't bring myself to go there.  I have pretty bad neurapthy in my feet, so I don't EVER go barefoot and it's good to have mules, slides, etc that I can put on fast just to go around the house even

Quoting taKENheart:

just.me.
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah... I know them all, lol.  I HATE Borns, lol... they remind me of ex-SIL.  stick out tongue mini But they are good work shoes for my DD (Starbucks).  It's a lot easier in the summer, so many of the shoes that are "comfort shoes" have the ugliest toe box, and they are not cheap.  I get a catalog, but I love when I can find some $5!

Quoting taKENheart:

It's so hard when you need comfortable but stylish shoes :(I'm sure you've heard of Clark's, Borns, and Merrell's.  They aren't the best for styles but they are comfy.  Have you looked at Brighton's?

Quoting just.me.:

Quoting taKENheart:

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:04 AM
Good deal and I love the boots too. I love dsw and the rack.
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:24 AM

I love the shoes!  What a great price!

twnkedee
by Tia on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:42 AM

Cute!!

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Great deals!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN