Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

product of the day March 19th

Posted by   + Show Post
What kind/brand pots and pans do you use?
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
yourpassion
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Hahaha...I've had so many typos the last few days. Ugh!!! Hahahaaaa

Quoting mrswillie: I feel sooooo stupid. I googled "clear KIDS pots". Lol

Quoting yourpassion: Well, it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted clear kids. I've had them 10 yrs. they work for sure. It's just the clear lid thing. Basically being ungrateful. (Hanging my head). 😩

Quoting mrswillie: Why don't you like it?

Quoting yourpassion: I have circulon I got for my wedding. I don't like them but they work. I need new ones but not sure what to get.
yourpassion
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:41 AM
This is good to know. I want all stainless but everyone tells me that I won't like them.

Quoting Whereismymind: We have all stainless steel that we got for Xmas from my mom. I love them ?

Quoting mrswillie: I have all stainless steel and love them. I have had them for 10 years and they are as good as new!
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I have some stainless steel ones from JcPenney's.  I also have an old set but can't remember what it is. 

sukainah
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Meyer stainless steel pots and T-fal pans

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not one to point out typos, but I had to laugh because I didn't realize it was a typo.

Btw...I love my clear lids.

Quoting yourpassion: Hahaha...I've had so many typos the last few days. Ugh!!! Hahahaaaa

Quoting mrswillie: I feel sooooo stupid. I googled "clear KIDS pots". Lol

Quoting yourpassion: Well, it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted clear kids. I've had them 10 yrs. they work for sure. It's just the clear lid thing. Basically being ungrateful. (Hanging my head). 😩

Quoting mrswillie: Why don't you like it?

Quoting yourpassion: I have circulon I got for my wedding. I don't like them but they work. I need new ones but not sure what to get.
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Why do they say you won't like them? I love mine!

Quoting yourpassion: This is good to know. I want all stainless but everyone tells me that I won't like them.

Quoting Whereismymind: We have all stainless steel that we got for Xmas from my mom. I love them ?

Quoting mrswillie: I have all stainless steel and love them. I have had them for 10 years and they are as good as new!
yourpassion
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Just the non stick factor. I think they would be better. I could mash potatoes in it, use whatever spoon I want etc.

Quoting mrswillie: Why do they say you won't like them? I love mine!

Quoting yourpassion: This is good to know. I want all stainless but everyone tells me that I won't like them.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Things don't stick if you cook them at the right tempature. Also, I use non-stick spray with things like eggs and sauted onions.

It is nice to be able to make mashed potatoes in the pot. It is also nice not worrying about the nonstick coating coming off. I use a metal spoon in mine.

I do have a couple non stick electric skillets I use also as well as a vouple crock pots.

Quoting yourpassion: Just the non stick factor. I think they would be better. I could mash potatoes in it, use whatever spoon I want etc.

Quoting mrswillie: Why do they say you won't like them? I love mine!

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:51 PM

T fal is what we have from our wedding years ago 

mnmo3bb
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 1:30 PM

stainless steel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)