Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The weather here....

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Jo
  • 25 Replies

was beautiful today. I came home from work and asked my son if he wanted to go outside. His response "no". My mom said he told her the same thing. I must have rubbed off on him. I am not an outside person either. Do your littles like to go out and play on pretty days?

by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:07 PM
They love it.
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:07 PM

When mine were little my ds never really liked it but my dd loved it.  When she got older and we moved into the country she didn't play out there but she did like to run on our road.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:08 PM

My girls spent most of the day outside...They picked me a bouquet of daffodils....

Mznaye
by Jo on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Usually I have to drag him inside. I am guessing he is waiting for the 80 ish degree temps

Quoting egyptian_mommy: They love it.

Mznaye
by Jo on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Sometimes he likes to go mess with the rabbits running around. The country sounds nice.

Quoting taKENheart:

When mine were little my ds never really liked it but my dd loved it.  When she got older and we moved into the country she didn't play out there but she did like to run on our road.

Mznaye
by Jo on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Daffodils are pretty flowers. I am glad your girls had a good day outside.

Quoting lil_mama06:

My girls spent most of the day outside...They picked me a bouquet of daffodils....

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Haha that's cute.  Do you get a lot of bunnies?  We just got a bunny that started coming around recently.  We were just out there and he didn't get spooked and run off like he typically does.

Quoting Mznaye:

Sometimes he likes to go mess with the rabbits running around. The country sounds nice.

Quoting taKENheart:

Mznaye
by Jo on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:18 PM

My dad raises rabbits. He has some in the cages but last I checked two have been on the lam for the last year. They eat my dad's green onions. Whenever they are caught they will be seasoned LOL!!! You still live in the country?

Quoting taKENheart:

Haha that's cute.  Do you get a lot of bunnies?  We just got a bunny that started coming around recently.  We were just out there and he didn't get spooked and run off like he typically does.

Quoting Mznaye:

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:25 PM

LOL seasoned!  I thought about raising rabbits and chickens but I don't know.  I've never had a farm before.  My mom had a little one when I was little though.  Does he raise any other animals?
Yeah we still live out here but we aren't that far out from a little town.  It takes just a few minutes to get to the start of the neighborhood for the town and  about 9 minutes to get to the main road to the town where all the businesses are.  We are a good 30 mins or so from the larger town where the mall is. 

Quoting Mznaye:

My dad raises rabbits. He has some in the cages but last I checked two have been on the lam for the last year. They eat my dad's green onions. Whenever they are caught they will be seasoned LOL!!! You still live in the country?

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting Mznaye:

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Aww that is so sweet ;)

Quoting lil_mama06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)