Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

now that spring is here.......

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 12:44 PM
  • 57 Replies

what are you looking forward to?  what aren't you looking forward to?

i'm definitely looking forward to spring break in two weeks.  even though we aren't doing anything it'll be a much needed break from work.  we've been shorthanded the last three weeks & may be so for the rest of the school year.

i'm looking forward to the warmer weather & being able to spend more time outside.

i'm not looking forward to the end of the school year.  this is my daughter's last year in elementary school.  she's been going to the elementary school i work at since she was in 1st grade.  i'm not looking forward to her leaving & not being able to see her at lunch every day when she goes to middle school next year.  her class is also the first i've seen go from k to 5th & it'll be sad for me to say goodbye to all my "extra children" (many, especially my daughter's friends refer to me as mami ;o)

i'm not looking forward to the ridiculous pollen we get down here.  wreaks havoc with my sinuses & my son's asthma

by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:42 PM

looing forward to the blooming of daffodils and sitting outside on my deck. not looking forward to the bees and stink bugs.

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM

looking forward to nice days so I can work out outside and not looking forward to spring cleaning lol

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:33 PM
looking forward to more daylight!!
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
not looking forward to pollen
bebe_ju-rah
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Yesterday was the last day of spring break here. :( We live in FL so there isnt much difference between spring and any other season
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:24 PM

I'm looking forward to warmer weather, not having to wear coats, getting outside, grass growing and flowers blooming and no snow.

I'm not looking forward to my son's allergies.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:28 PM

i don't even bother with spring cleaning here till the pollen dies down.  even with windows shut it still manages to make it's way inside.

Quoting yvonne37:

looking forward to nice days so I can work out outside and not looking forward to spring cleaning lol

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:29 PM

the stink bugs were bad here last year.  hopefully they won't be again this year.

Quoting lyrick24:

looing forward to the blooming of daffodils and sitting outside on my deck. not looking forward to the bees and stink bugs.

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:29 PM

looking forward to warmth,flowers,flip flops! 

armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM
I live in Florida so our spring has already sprung. Today we spent some time at the pool and playing in the yard.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN