Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the main thing that you and your SO fight about?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:32 AM
  • 118 Replies

My Dh and I don't fight often, but when we do it's usually always about my husband's lack of temper control. When he gets in a bad mood, he just snaps at everyone around him. I argue with him about that probably the most.

Is there a recurring topic that you and your SO fight about the most?

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Money

ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

We honestly don't fight. In the 22 (almost) years we have been together we have probably had 3 or 4 arguments and I don't even remember what they were about.

zadesmom1998
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:38 AM
We have yet to fight. It will be 3 years end of April
ChevPhay86
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:50 AM
3 moms liked this

Wow, I literally didn't even know there were people out there that didn't fight.  My husband and I fight occasionally, but not anything that is a 'deal breaker'.  We argue about money sometimes.  My husband is a gamer, and sometimes we bicker about the gaming.  We bicker about the house chores.  But, I wouldn't say we really FIGHT often.  It is mostly banter/bickering.  

cowgirls10181
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Mostly about him saying yes dear and not following through on tasks he is asked to complete!
january_mommee
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:55 AM

IKR!  I personally think they're liars but oh well.

DH and I usually fight about my clutter.  He hates clutter and I just don't notice it. 

Oh and his unhealthy eating habits.  I really wish he would eat better. 

Quoting ChevPhay86:

Wow, I literally didn't even know there were people out there that didn't fight.  My husband and I fight occasionally, but not anything that is a 'deal breaker'.  We argue about money sometimes.  My husband is a gamer, and sometimes we bicker about the gaming.  We bicker about the house chores.  But, I wouldn't say we really FIGHT often.  It is mostly banter/bickering.  

january_mommee
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Ooh, I hate the 'whatever'   Makes me nuts!!

Quoting cowgirls10181: Mostly about him saying yes dear and not following through on tasks he is asked to complete!

somuchlove4U
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Nothing anymore. We used to fight all the time, but then we learned to let the little things go. On those few times we do fight it's over a disagreement of some sort. 

ChevPhay86
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM

I agree, either they are lying or someone is layind down WAY to easily...haha...but who am I to judge!  

Clutter is a big one!  I am a diy'er so I save everything.  I could see how we could argue about that!!  He's not so much of a clean freak so it doesn't bother him, but sometimes he does tell me I need to get rid of my 'potential project' materials.  HAHA

Quoting january_mommee:

IKR!  I personally think they're liars but oh well.

DH and I usually fight about my clutter.  He hates clutter and I just don't notice it. 

Oh and his unhealthy eating habits.  I really wish he would eat better. 

Quoting ChevPhay86:

mamalama898
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM

That's great :) What's your secret.... My SO don't fight but we've only been together a few years and I want to keep it that way.

Quoting ceciliam:

We honestly don't fight. In the 22 (almost) years we have been together we have probably had 3 or 4 arguments and I don't even remember what they were about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)