Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:09 AM
  • 19 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What are your plans for the day?

Have a good one!😊
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Busy in the kitchen today! Have a beautiful day!

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Cleaning.Running to the store.Then meeting a lady tonight.She is donating stuff for me to give the 2 homeles smen I am now helping

wandep
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Cleaning and laundry.
Bible study group.
Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I have 4 kids in daycare today.  When I pick DD up from school, I need to stop at the bank and pick up milk.  Need to do 1 load of laundry and make some phone calls to plan DS's pool party.

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:29 AM
DS is getting his second DTaP shot today its freakin me out and I feel horrible!! He did not have a reaction to the first one so hopefully nothing but DD had a reaction to the first but none after that.
OBImomma
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Trying to get motivated to clean up a little bit. Its raining and I'm sleepy so not much is getting done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Quoting ablackdolphin: DS is getting his second DTaP shot today its freakin me out and I feel horrible!! He did not have a reaction to the first one so hopefully nothing but DD had a reaction to the first but none after that.

Ouch. Hope all goes well

Whereismymind
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Typical day full of errands and some working out :)
chicken13
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Trust me....you want them to have it.  Dd got pertussis (aka whooping cough) before thanksgiving.  She's STILL coughing.  She gave it to my FIL and he's still coughing too!!

Quoting ablackdolphin: DS is getting his second DTaP shot today its freakin me out and I feel horrible!! He did not have a reaction to the first one so hopefully nothing but DD had a reaction to the first but none after that.

Rust.n.Gears
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:49 AM
I have to finish cutting a quilt and clean up the studio. Plus the regular chores. Then knitting group tonight.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)