Group Home

in desperate need of_______

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:39 PM
  • 123 Replies

ok mama's fill in the blank!  what do you need really badly right now?

for me it would be a haircut.  just haven't had the time to go & get it done.

i also need a trip to the chiro.  haven't been since the end of december & my arms been screaming at me lately!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM

a facial, a pedicure, motivation and new bra LOL!

HotMomma2622
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Money !!! Lol I'm always in need of that oh and a manicure . Yep yep
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

yes, bras!  i need some new ones also.

Quoting taKENheart:

a facial, a pedicure, motivation and new bra LOL!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

lol! :o)  well aren't we all in need of money mama?!  well a great many of us anyways! ;o)

Quoting HotMomma2622: Money !!! Lol I'm always in need of that oh and a manicure . Yep yep

HotMomma2622
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Well if I had the money I'm in need of a spa day. I never had one but, my body is telling me its time. Lol

Quoting lizzig:

lol! :o)  well aren't we all in need of money mama?!  well a great many of us anyways! ;o)

Quoting HotMomma2622: Money !!! Lol I'm always in need of that oh and a manicure . Yep yep

Looneyfarmmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:57 PM

A Nanny. I have a deadline at the end of this month so I wish I had all day to write buuuut I just suck it up and skip sleeping at night.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM

ohh mama!  i'm sorry!  if i lived near ya & watch your offspring next week.  we're on spring break & my daughter's grounded so we'll be home all week.  hope you can get it done without loosing too much sleep.

Quoting Looneyfarmmom:

A Nanny. I have a deadline at the end of this month so I wish I had all day to write buuuut I just suck it up and skip sleeping at night.

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:12 PM

A dress! I just found out I have a wedding to attend in one month.  I have nothing, including shoes because my feet changed again after DS.

Looneyfarmmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Thank you :), we had spring break a few weeks ago and boy was that hard. My son is eight years old and my daughter is a year old so I am pulled in so many directions. My husband comes home at 6pm and tells me to go to my room and write. LOL that is a turn on for a writer. It takes me a few hours to unwind from the craziness of the day and then by 8, after the kids break into my room a few times because they need Momma, everyone is getting into bed. This is the second draft that I am working on. It was two years ago that I halfway finished the first draft. After the pregnancy and the first year of my daughters life it is time to get back on that horse. Luckily I joined an online "retreat" for writers and getting a lot of help to finish up the rewrite. It is just finding the time. I have a few agents interested in my work but they won't touch me until I finish it.

Quoting lizzig:

ohh mama!  i'm sorry!  if i lived near ya & watch your offspring next week.  we're on spring break & my daughter's grounded so we'll be home all week.  hope you can get it done without loosing too much sleep.

Quoting Looneyfarmmom:

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck!

Quoting Looneyfarmmom:

Thank you :), we had spring break a few weeks ago and boy was that hard. My son is eight years old and my daughter is a year old so I am pulled in so many directions. My husband comes home at 6pm and tells me to go to my room and write. LOL that is a turn on for a writer. It takes me a few hours to unwind from the craziness of the day and then by 8, after the kids break into my room a few times because they need Momma, everyone is getting into bed. This is the second draft that I am working on. It was two years ago that I halfway finished the first draft. After the pregnancy and the first year of my daughters life it is time to get back on that horse. Luckily I joined an online "retreat" for writers and getting a lot of help to finish up the rewrite. It is just finding the time. I have a few agents interested in my work but they won't touch me until I finish it.

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting Looneyfarmmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80