• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need one bad!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:06 PM
  • 32 Replies

i moved into this house that sits on an acre and a half and i only have a push mower lmao i need a tractor ! i dont have the money for one the grass is growing and people want $100 every 2 weeks to cut this mess! umm no way

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinepraying
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Wow. I couldn't afford that

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:13 PM

well i sure cant lol sucks bad i have to find a cheaper way

KW1280
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I hope you find a solution. I need to find someone to do my lawn
OBImomma
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:17 PM
We have a little over an acre and only own a push mower. It sucks having to cut all that grass. Then our yard is fenced so we have to weed eat around it. Takes forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM

We have 2acres that we mow so we had to get a riding lawn mower.  I hate mowing in July and August...soooo hot!  No way could I do a push mower.
$200 per month for mowing? Oh gosh no!

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:31 PM

me too the yard looks ugly

Quoting KW1280: I hope you find a solution. I need to find someone to do my lawn

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:32 PM

oh no, we only have a fence marking off the septic system the rest is wide open

Quoting OBImomma: We have a little over an acre and only own a push mower. It sucks having to cut all that grass. Then our yard is fenced so we have to weed eat around it. Takes forever.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:33 PM

oh 2 acres!!! yeah it gets too hot here to mow it too i really am dreadign that part. I dunno what that guy was thinking but he wont get my business

Quoting taKENheart:

We have 2acres that we mow so we had to get a riding lawn mower.  I hate mowing in July and August...soooo hot!  No way could I do a push mower.$200 per month for mowing? Oh gosh no!

taKENheart
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Well we have 10 acres but 8 of it is sectioned off behind our home and we don't mow that...forget that nonsense, lol.
I'm thinking this year I'm cutting mowing down to 1 1/2 acres.  There's no reason to do the side yard by the barn.

The heat is really the worst part.  I don't mind the actual mowing but the sun beating down on you is awful.  Get you some good sunglasses, sunscreen and a big beach hat, lol.

I wonder if they charge so much because the rest of the year their business is low so so is his income.

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

oh 2 acres!!! yeah it gets too hot here to mow it too i really am dreadign that part. I dunno what that guy was thinking but he wont get my business

Quoting taKENheart:

We have 2acres that we mow so we had to get a riding lawn mower.  I hate mowing in July and August...soooo hot!  No way could I do a push mower.$200 per month for mowing? Oh gosh no!

Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:30 PM

We have an acre up north.  DH mows with the tractor, but when I do it, I use the push mower.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)