• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Riding with the windows down!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:11 PM
  • 14 Replies

the last 2 days in nc have been great!@ finally i got to let the windows down in the car, tomorrow it will be ncie to

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Woohoo! Its raining here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM
I just turned the air on. It would have been nice with windows down, but I'm afraid something will fly in and hit the kids, lol.
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:25 PM

oh we had our share last weekend along with a tonado that touched down about 5 miles from my house

Quoting OBImomma: Woohoo! Its raining here

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

i knwo what u mean! true story from yesterday.  a bumble bee flew in i dunno how i was going 50 but it landed on my thigh fell off onto the seat me and kims dad both trying to get it off i almost hit someone head on!

Quoting IncognitoOne: I just turned the air on. It would have been nice with windows down, but I'm afraid something will fly in and hit the kids, lol.

OBImomma
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Ooh! I don't like tornados. Thankfully we haven't had to worry about them.yet this year

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

oh we had our share last weekend along with a tonado that touched down about 5 miles from my house

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM

me eiher! i live in a ranch style hoem for one it has a crawl space but i cant get my mom into it because shes in a wheelchair cant walk so i put her in the interior hall way and me and the girls hid in the closets in the hall smh

Quoting OBImomma: Ooh! I don't like tornados. Thankfully we haven't had to worry about them.yet this year
Quoting Gabbysmom615:

taKENheart
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:34 PM

We had a couple nice days like that.  It's nice. 

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:35 PM

we get rain again this weekend and i dont mind the rain but leave the tornados please

Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:31 PM

YAY!!

SweetLuci
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Yah hoo! That's great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)