Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Chat! Let's talk!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
  • 119 Replies

Whats going on this weekend ladies?

How are you doing?

Just jump in the chat anywhere !!

pot_of_flowers

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM

What do I want for dinner?? 

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM

doing pretty good. just watching my grandson for my daughter while my other grandson is at soccer practice. this is his first year playing. how are you?

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Sounds like a fun evening! I am doing great at moment. I am just hungry trying to figure out what I want for dinner. I might call in take out & go pick it up 

Quoting lyrick24:

doing pretty good. just watching my grandson for my daughter while my other grandson is at soccer practice. this is his first year playing. how are you?

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Easter egg hunt tomorrow.Its awesome.A church has it.Its all free.Food,candy prizes.They had rock climbing last year. Prizes are a kindle,seaworld tickets and more

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Sunday grocery shopping and bringing everything to the homeless men and also meeting someone who is giving stuff for them

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Rock climbling wow so neat! Free stuff you can't beat it sounds like a great time for all! Have fun!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Easter egg hunt tomorrow.Its awesome.A church has it.Its all free.Food,candy prizes.They had rock climbing last year. Prizes are a kindle,seaworld tickets and more

lyrick24

Quoting suziejax:

Sounds like a fun evening! I am doing great at moment. I am just hungry trying to figure out what I want for dinner. I might call in take out & go pick it up 

Quoting lyrick24:

sounds good! i think i read in another post that you were alone tonight so you might as well order something really good and eat it all for yourself.

suziejax

Will you go for me when your done to the store? Lol

Quoting momofsixangels:

Sunday grocery shopping and bringing everything to the homeless men and also meeting someone who is giving stuff for them

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Quoting suziejax:

What do I want for dinner?? 

Im doing chicken nuggets.Tired and lazy

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Ture! I just feel so guilty spending the $$ right now but it is cheaper to ear out when feeding just one verses the whole family...... your right I think I will!

Quoting lyrick24:

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting lyrick24:

sounds good! i think i read in another post that you were alone tonight so you might as well order something really good and eat it all for yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)