Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am OBSESSED with EASTER!

Posted by   + Show Post

i have no idea why, i just love it, i love dressing up my boy, and making a huge basket for him to open,

Do you make your own basket?

( dont worry thats not all for him its gonna be for my bffs dd and my other friend dd and my son.ill be making 3 baskets.

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Quoting Whereismymind: I will be making my own baskets , I think it's fun :)

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:44 AM

We like the baskets and clothes, but stress more the real reason for the season.

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:46 AM

A bit. My kids are 8 and 10 years old. I don't think I'll be doing much for their baskets. Maybe a chocolate bunny and a bit of candy. I might go to th dollar tree today to see what I can find. :) Can't believe it is next weekend!!! EEK!

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:58 AM
I make my dd a small theme basket with one chocolate because she's get a basket from my mom and SO's mom.
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I was going to make baskets but my husband decided he would rather give them gifts. I will still make raw vegan chocolates and treats for them.

funhappymom
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Wow, that's a lot of candy for three kids.

We always make our own baskets-though we don't do actual baskets. It's usually in something the kids can reuse or a gift bag.

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I like it but I am not obsessed with it! But dd has gotten it into her head it's a lot like Christmas-I have in no uncertain terms told her it means just a basket & not gifts like at Christmas time. Now she wants $40 cowboy boots with a $20+ dress! Ugh I am hopn to get out of that!

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I love Easter Sunday =)

fraujones
by Amanda on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:34 AM

I do. I like picking out the stuff for their baskets. It's fun! 

ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I always make my own basket. I don't do candy though, just one chocolate bunny. Although this year I got 5 little mini chocolate bunnies. This year I did a new Skylander character, Skylander Mad Libs, Spy Mad Libs, wiffle ball w/bat and I'll put a few plastic eggs with coins in them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN