Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am OBSESSED with EASTER!

Posted by   + Show Post

i have no idea why, i just love it, i love dressing up my boy, and making a huge basket for him to open,

Do you make your own basket?

( dont worry thats not all for him its gonna be for my bffs dd and my other friend dd and my son.ill be making 3 baskets.

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
Saucy1
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I like to give them baskets. I don't put candy in them and they don't hunt for candy either. They get clothes, books, toothbrushes, movies, bubbles, and art stuff. They hunt for confetti eggs.
othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I do make my own baskets for the kids. I put a little candy and a few goodies

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:49 AM

This is what I do too

Quoting Foxilady: We do- though we give only 1 chocolate bunny and the rest is usually themed. Crafts, camping, space, etc. always usable items I avoid the cheap landfill $1 section.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:52 AM

we don't celebrate easter so nope, i'm not obsessed with it! have fun making your baskets though. ;o)

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I think it's fun, too. :)
STARRYVONN
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Always made my own since our kids were about 3,5 & 6. Its a lot more fun, creative and personal.
nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM

I make my own though just small things for each kid =)

Shelly126
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:24 PM
My boys are 3 so I don't put much candy in the baskets, just some chocolate eggs. So yes, I obviously make my own! Lol
This year I got them a sand box, which will obviously not go in the basket, but they will be surprised by it set up in the yard when we do our Easter egg hunt!
The rest of their baskets will have goldfish crackers, teddy grams and some organic lollipops. I also got each of them 2 national geographic kids books, a 5 pack of hot wheels and action figures. They love the mini ones by imaginext (they have a few playsets of batman, superman and a castle for Christmas) so I bought more heros for them and each a set of the scooby doo gang because they recently really got into scooby doo.
My uncle, who is one of my sons Godfather, is getting them each a the scooby doo van for the figures! They will be getting baskets or gifts from 6 family members!!! Yikes it's like Christmas too! I tried telling everyone it's not necessary but my boys, my SIL's son and my cousins dd are the only kids in both families so they tend to get spoiled! DH & I have been together forever so our families are very close and everyone buys for everyone!
KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Monday at 9:54 PM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:26 PM
i give my kids candy.yes candy..idk .. i put up the candy after Easter and they get a piece a day.
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:29 PM

oh fun! i love easter but we dont go all out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)