Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM

the Mexican restaurant lol

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Ran a few errands, saw a Dr, made grilled cheese for dinner and salad for lunch
Barabell
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:49 PM

My son had two games today in a hockey tournament, and my husband and I went to a Mexican food restaurant for dinner before the 2nd game...while our son was preparing to get on the ice. The dinner was great! The game was not so good...LOL

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Not much. Homework. Cleaning.

Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:51 PM

We had honey glazed pork chops, California blend veggies, sauerkraut, and broth.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 12:11 AM

1st bbq of the season
hamburgers & pot salad ;)

gracie0221
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:42 AM

bbq chicken with homemade fries and broccoli

suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:53 AM
We had a ridiculously productive day yesterday. We got up and ran to a garden center about 25 minutes from our house that was having b1g1 hanging baskets, we got 4 so basically bought 2 and it was $71, but they are gorgeous! The place was packed and I wasn't sure we would have enough time but we got in and out in 20 minutes, yay!
Then we had to be at the Air Force museum at 10:45a, my hubs and I are both scout leaders and we took his Tiger den on a scavenger hunt there, it took forever!
We came home and decided to get our back yard in order so we spent 5 hours raking, picking up, scrubbin the grill and furniture, sweeping etc. I'm so excited the backyard looks great! I also trimmed all my perennials in the front. Hubs mowed and edged our yard and I mowedour neighbors front and back yard.
We were exhausted last night!
SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 13, 2014 at 8:58 AM

You really did get a lot done. Now you can really enjoy the yard.

Quoting suroundedbyboys: We had a ridiculously productive day yesterday. We got up and ran to a garden center about 25 minutes from our house that was having b1g1 hanging baskets, we got 4 so basically bought 2 and it was $71, but they are gorgeous! The place was packed and I wasn't sure we would have enough time but we got in and out in 20 minutes, yay! Then we had to be at the Air Force museum at 10:45a, my hubs and I are both scout leaders and we took his Tiger den on a scavenger hunt there, it took forever! We came home and decided to get our back yard in order so we spent 5 hours raking, picking up, scrubbin the grill and furniture, sweeping etc. I'm so excited the backyard looks great! I also trimmed all my perennials in the front. Hubs mowed and edged our yard and I mowedour neighbors front and back yard. We were exhausted last night!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys