Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's cooking on Saturday?

Posted by   + Show Post

What's happening at your house today?

by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Replies (31-34):
sukainah
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Seems like it was dog eat dog yesterday, we ate whatever was in the fridge lol

suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:06 PM
I wish the yard was a once a season task, but so far it's been work every Sunday for the past 5 weeks :/

Quoting SweetLuci:

You really did get a lot done. Now you can really enjoy the yard.

Quoting suroundedbyboys: We had a ridiculously productive day yesterday. We got up and ran to a garden center about 25 minutes from our house that was having b1g1 hanging baskets, we got 4 so basically bought 2 and it was $71, but they are gorgeous! The place was packed and I wasn't sure we would have enough time but we got in and out in 20 minutes, yay! Then we had to be at the Air Force museum at 10:45a, my hubs and I are both scout leaders and we took his Tiger den on a scavenger hunt there, it took forever! We came home and decided to get our back yard in order so we spent 5 hours raking, picking up, scrubbin the grill and furniture, sweeping etc. I'm so excited the backyard looks great! I also trimmed all my perennials in the front. Hubs mowed and edged our yard and I mowedour neighbors front and back yard. We were exhausted last night!

celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Saturday, I made steak and potatoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on May. 12, 2014 at 6:37 AM

We were up at our vacation home.  We didn't do anything special, but some of the neighbors came over for most of the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN