Group Home

Never question yourself about how much you can handle!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yep I've questioned myself about how much I can handle.. (considering my last post titled "Not sure how much more I can handle" last month)..stupid stupid stupid! Don't do it!

Well where to start....My mom called me a few weeks ago tells me my Grandfather had a colonoscopy done and they found a cancer spot. Said it doesn't look like it's spread but they want to do surgery to get it removed before it decides to.

Then my mom,in the same conversation said she is getting all her teeth removed to get dentures (ok so this isn't that much of bad news, her mouth will feel better after its done)

Next...my sister posted on FB about skin cancer.. She has it. I don't know anything about it so I don't know how bad it is. But the Dr wants to get the spots removed or something like that.

NOW:: We are having to move (already made a post about that..)

SO! Moral is..NEVER question yourself (or God) if you feel like something has hit you that you can't handle...don't question how much more you can handle because more crap can come up and make you regret feeling that way in the first place)GAH!!!!!

by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Do not be tempted to say  "what else could go wrong"  That is when all the crap starts flying.  We had a few months like that where if something could go wrong it seemed to.    Sending positive thoughts to those in medical crisis.

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I have had so much happen in the last 9 years, (and before that really) I've decided God just trusts me way too much.

Whereismymind
by Amanda on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:51 PM
I agree with this !

Quoting frndlyfn:

Do not be tempted to say  "what else could go wrong"  That is when all the crap starts flying.  We had a few months like that where if something could go wrong it seemed to.    Sending positive thoughts to those in medical crisis.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:56 PM

So true! Gah we can never catch a break. Thank you!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:31 PM

I agree!!! The past few years have been so bad for us. I dont even ask what else anymore.I just expect it

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Oh that's a huge no~no!!! I love saying "Can things get any better than this?!" and the answer is always YES!!

Prayers for your family.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM
I've been asking myself that question as well...and it seems my answers are always no. :( Thank you.

Quoting GypsiSky:

Oh that's a huge no~no!!! I love saying "Can things get any better than this?!" and the answer is always YES!!

Prayers for your family.

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Awwww sorry... Sending positive vibes your way :)

Quoting proudmommy690: I've been asking myself that question as well...and it seems my answers are always no. :( Thank you.
Quoting GypsiSky:

Prayers for your family.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting GypsiSky:

Awwww sorry... Sending positive vibes your way :)

Quoting proudmommy690: I've been asking myself that question as well...and it seems my answers are always no. :( Thank you.

Quoting GypsiSky:

Prayers for your family.

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:55 PM

I belive your strong & your family is stronger than you think! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80