Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BACKYARDS

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 7:57 PM
  • 20 Replies

What does your backyard have that you love?? How much do you like to spend time outside?? If you had the perfect idea for a yard what would you do to make it a wonderful hangout?? What is your favorite flower or type of trees to have in your yard?? If you had a vegetable garden/fruit trees what kind would you have?? If you've been daydreaming and thinking alot of the perfect yard...this winter was ridiculous as far as snow goes..I for one am happy to be able to go out side and enjoy the sunshine..finally!! I love watching the squirrels running along the fence and watching the birds.

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I hate my back yard, it was so nice when we first moved in, but then they cut down the trees behind us an built condos.

Momoftwinkies
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM
The pool is my favorite. We are outside as much as possible. We are getting ready to put a pond in.
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Our tree is my favorite. It's an apricot one and it produces a lot of shade plus fruit.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:07 PM
I hate the back yard here it sucks!
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Our backyard needs an overhaul.  I don't go out there much.  If we had some extra money, I would get new grass and some patio furniture. 

KW1280
by Todah on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:10 PM
I love my backyard because of the size
LoveMyBoyK
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:10 PM
My dream backyard would have a huge patio for grilling and entertaining, lots of seating, and a fire pit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JuncoBird2325
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:12 PM

I never heard of anyone who had an apricot tree. I love dried apricots!! Your lucky. What climate do they grow/thrive best in???

Quoting OliviaW.:

Our tree is my favorite. It's an apricot one and it produces a lot of shade plus fruit.

JuncoBird2325
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Our yard is small..patio furniture is a wish of mine, too!!

Quoting momofnatalie:

Our backyard needs an overhaul.  I don't go out there much.  If we had some extra money, I would get new grass and some patio furniture. 

JuncoBird2325
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Nice!! Sounds like we have the same yard in mind. We have a small George Foreman indoor/outdoor grill we use now. The hamburgers/chicken and hotdogs cook nicely on it. Small yard though, wish it was bigger.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK: My dream backyard would have a huge patio for grilling and entertaining, lots of seating, and a fire pit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN