Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My middle DS was laying on the floor and got up as I was leaning down and he head butted me in the nose. I was at a family members house and started crying lol. It hurt so much ! He was scared too :( I don't think it's broken luckily.
Have your kids accidentally hurt you like that ?
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
momma-flynn
by Greta on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Ouch. Yes things like that have happened. I hope your nose feels better soon.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:03 AM

aww how is it now?

Whereismymind
by Amanda on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Feel sore and kinda swollen inside but better than yesterday , thanks for asking.

Quoting hugss:

aww how is it now?

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:23 AM

oh yes! my daughter hit me with one of her toys by accident and i had a bump on my head that hurt really bad, it gave me a bad headache and my eyes got teary.. she couldn't stop saying she was sorry :) and one time my husband made me trip and I hurt myself,  it didnt hurt too much but he started laughing as he was helping me up and my feelings were hurt lol.. i dont know if i was hormonal or what but it made me cry lol..

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:24 AM

hope you are feeling better  ;)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Glad better than yesterday & hopefully even better tomorrow ;)

Quoting Whereismymind: Feel sore and kinda swollen inside but better than yesterday , thanks for asking.
Quoting hugss:

aww how is it now?

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:27 AM
My friend's young son has autism and I was sitting on the floor and he just smacked me in the head with a toy remote control. No anger or anything, just WHACK! It brought tears to my eyes but I tried to casually laugh it off because my friend was so embarrassed.
psych_mom
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:34 AM

That really hurts.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:24 AM

Ouch!!! :( My son will sometimes just smash his head into our chest and collarbones. hurts so bad

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 7:13 AM

yep!!  i've been head butted a few times.  the worst for me though is when they hit me, accidently of course, in my lower back.  i have a compressed disk there due to a car accident ages ago & it's a very sensitive area.  even the slightest pressure there & i yell out in pain, involuntary, can't help it.  happens most often when we're all in the bed watching a movie & the kids start moving, wrestling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)