Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive post!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:04 AM
  • 33 Replies

What is something that your significant other does that you love?  If you were no longer with them what would that positive thing be that you would search out in another mate?

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
morgiefae
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

my #1 fav thing. he kisses me goodnight, no matter how bad our days were, he 'tucks me in' we sit and talk about our day, on the bed, cuddle and kiss, always that.

alf2651
by Amanda on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

He gets my sense of humor, lol. And he cooks! 

mnmo3bb
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I love my husband, all the good he does is just icing on the cake. I love that he helps with dinner and will run in errands and is a good daddy to our children. But most of all I love that he loves the Lord first and foremost :)

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

he tells me stories

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:31 PM

:( nothing

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
He stopped doing sweet things :( he used to cuddle with me but said it hurts to lay on his side..it hurts his arm.

But even though we've been having a rough patch and no matter how much I get mad he still tells me he loves me. I guess that's a plus.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Cooks sometimes

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

He SPOILS me....

egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really something that he does, it's more that he has a sense of humor. We tend to have similar comedic tastes which is nice because it let's us have things like 'our' shows that we enjoy together.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

He does basically anything that he needs to for our family and household to continue working. We have 3 special needs kids so what we do is constantly shifting and changing. If something needs done that I'm not able to do he fills in and does it without being asked. He cooks. He is always open to growing and maturing. He always backs me up when it comes to our parenting choices. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)