Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just pull the d@#% teeth out!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
My 7yo has taken two knocks to the face in the last couple days. The first was doing a flip on the swing set and falling, and now just tonight his younger brother accidentally hit him with the back of his head. His two top front teeth were already loose before all this, and neither of those things succeeded in actually knocking them out, but they are so close it's ridiculous. He won't pull them, and he won't let me near them. Tonight the one on the left bled a lot when it got hit. I'm worried about him going to sleep with them so loose. What would you do?
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:03 PM

I know it makes you nervous to not pull them yourself but I wouldn't pull them.  He will probably wiggle it when he is awake and it will eventually be wiggled off.
I would be afraid that I would cause root damage if I pulled it myself.  I'd rather consult his dentist.  With all that bleeding he might get an infection.
Hope they come out soon.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:05 PM

I wouldnt pull them either

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:08 PM
I wouldn't pull them out I've swallowed teeth before
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Thanks. He is sleeping now. He is one who can't leave anything alone. I'm sure it'll be wiggled out in no time.
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I loved wiggling my loose teeth around when I was a kid, lol.
It probably won't take too much time and it will be out ;)

Quoting heydooney: Thanks. He is sleeping now. He is one who can't leave anything alone. I'm sure it'll be wiggled out in no time.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Oh no!! I would pull them out. My mum always pulled ours out if they got too wiggly.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:09 AM

I tried to let them all fall out on their own...My eldest tho, she would put her head in my lap and want me to pull hers out...Once I made Katie eat an apple, nothing...I made her a grilled cheese, it came out...Good Luck...

Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Oh boy! My son had to have his 4 top front teeth pulled when he was 4due to a fall in a chair at preschool. We had a partial placed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN