Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever take a Zumba class?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:08 AM
  • 66 Replies

I took my first Zumba class last night. It was really fun! I never did Zumba before so I did my best followed along the whole class, sure I missed some steps but I kept going lol it was fun! :) I signed up for this class it's now til the end of June. 

Have you tried Zumba? 

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mygirl30248
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, one of my girlfriends is an instructor. Her daughter goes to my daughter's ballet classes. Very nice girl & she does great! I don't feel embarrassed or anything in her classes. I wouldn't however, join anyone elses LOL 

pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
YES!! I loved it!! Haven't done it inn4 years now, would definitely love doing that again!
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Ya I didn't feel embarrassed cuz I didn't know anyone there, and I stayed in the back row. Lol 

Quoting Mygirl30248:

Yes, one of my girlfriends is an instructor. Her daughter goes to my daughter's ballet classes. Very nice girl & she does great! I don't feel embarrassed or anything in her classes. I wouldn't however, join anyone elses LOL 

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Yes, I love zumba but can't do it anymore. :(

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I left there sweating but it was fun 

Quoting pinkfairy0206: YES!! I loved it!! Haven't done it inn4 years now, would definitely love doing that again!

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM

That stinks I could see how that would bother your arthritis (right?) my knees hurt today but not too bad

Quoting wandep:

pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Yep, and you don't even realize what an awesome workout it is because of how fun it is!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

I left there sweating but it was fun 

Quoting pinkfairy0206: YES!! I loved it!! Haven't done it inn4 years now, would definitely love doing that again!

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Yeah, I have arthritis in my knees. So it would hurt them when I took it. I did zumba when I went to Curves. You would do a 1 minute of zumba dance and then rotate and do 1 minute of the machines. So you got a really good workout. :) It was fun!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

That stinks I could see how that would bother your arthritis (right?) my knees hurt today but not too bad

Quoting wandep:

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Oh yeah...back when I was a member at the gym before Curves....they had Aqua Zumba!! Now that was a blast. :) The lady that tought it quit tho before I came back to the gym. I wish someone else would do it.

Quoting wandep:

Yeah, I have arthritis in my knees. So it would hurt them when I took it. I did zumba when I went to Curves. You would do a 1 minute of zumba dance and then rotate and do 1 minute of the machines. So you got a really good workout. :) It was fun!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Quoting wandep:

Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
No, but it looks fun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN