Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your child have a birthmark?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:57 AM
  • 24 Replies

Mine does.  It's on her right leg, on the calf.  Not too noticeable, just looks like she missed a spot washing.

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM

a few small ones

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:45 AM

My dd doesn't.  My ds has a reverse birthmark on the back of his right knee and a small one just before his wrist on the pinky finger side and again on the right.

ETA: My son also had a stork bite but, that went away by the time he was 1 1/2 - 2 years old.

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Yes.  My youngest has a brown spot on her ankle.  My 13 year old has a brown spot on her back.

sjenkins8208
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Mobile Photo

Our Ds does. My dad, little sister, and I all have "matching" ones on our right upper thigh. Ds looks just like ours as far as shape and color, but it's on his eye/face. It's not really noticeable to us anymore, but we have had a few people ask things like "nice shiner" or " wow how'd you get that mud on your face". Lol and we NEVER know what the crap they're talking about until 20 mins later.

The pic sort of shows it. It's his right eye
Meow6six6
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:13 AM

my daughter used to have a strawberry birth mark on her foredhead. it faded after 9mths but looked like a open sore

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:15 AM
No, none of them do.
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:16 AM

I don't know if it counts, but my middle child was born with a birth defect. It's down as "identifying markers" on his birth certificate.

My oldest has 4....3 dark spots on his legs and 1 light spot above his family jewels. And my youngest has a strawberry (flat, not raised like most you see) on her butt cheek.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Every single one of my kids does

2Gs
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Mine has one of her calf,mabout the size of a pencil eracer and it is red.  She also has the red rashy mark on the backmof her neck, but it is hidden by hair.

Looneyfarmmom
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:39 AM

My son has a birth mark in the almost same shape as mine, on the same wrist as mine, and same brown color. My daughter has a white birth mark since she is darker than myself on her right calf.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN