Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grey's Anatomy

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 2:47 PM
  • 20 Replies

Anyone else love the show? What do you think about Cristina leaving?

My sister and I were talking about it last week and we both think the show won't last longer than another season or two with Cristina leaving. What do you think?

I do love that Burke is coming back this week.

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I watch it. I think it'll be fine once she's gone. She's too crabby for me.
egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 3:11 PM
I used to be a loyal fan. But I kinda drifted away somehow. I miss it.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 29, 2014 at 3:19 PM

I agree! Love her character but its still called Grey's Anatomy I think it'll be fine. 

I don't know how many more season they'll go anyways? They are in their 10th season.

Quoting OBImomma: I watch it. I think it'll be fine once she's gone. She's too crabby for me.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:10 AM

I haven't gotten that far yet.

aubsmom09
by Erin on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:10 AM

I've never watched it.

funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

That is one of the reasons why we don't thin it will go on too much longer because it's been around a while.

I'm not really in love with any of the newer characters and whle Cristina is cranky, that's her character and she does a great job.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I agree! Love her character but its still called Grey's Anatomy I think it'll be fine. 

I don't know how many more season they'll go anyways? They are in their 10th season.

Quoting OBImomma: I watch it. I think it'll be fine once she's gone. She's too crabby for me.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Love it! Love her, wish she wasn't leaving.😒 I don't want Dr Burke back, keep her with Owen!
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:54 AM
She does do a good job. I just don't like the character. I like the girl Alex is with. But that's the only new one I like.

Quoting funhappymom:

That is one of the reasons why we don't thin it will go on too much longer because it's been around a while.

I'm not really in love with any of the newer characters and whle Cristina is cranky, that's her character and she does a great job.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:18 PM

I've watched it here and there but not consistently in years. 

funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Oh yeah the girl that Alex is with is awesome. The others not so much, lol.

Quoting OBImomma: She does do a good job. I just don't like the character. I like the girl Alex is with. But that's the only new one I like.
Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)