Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:34 AM
  • 33 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What do you have planned for the day?
Have a good one!😊
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am gr8 today. Going to work at the County office I work in for 5 hours then coming home & slipping into t-shirt & sweats! Then prob cleaning kitchen for monthly bug inspection tomorrow. That's about it for today.

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:29 AM

We're getting bad weather here today. We woke up with no power and so I took the kids to school. Working on cleaning and laundry. De-cluttering around the house a bit too. Everytime it thunders the house shakes. We live in a 2 story house. MIL is picking the kids up for me today since we have a meeting at school about the gifted program. The kids also have karate tonight. We'll see how bad the weather is then to see if we go or not. Y'all have a great day!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:32 AM
I hope the weather lightens up for you.Hope you get your power back and the meeting goes well too!

Quoting wandep:

We're getting bad weather here today. We woke up with no power and so I took the kids to school. Working on cleaning and laundry. De-cluttering around the house a bit too. Everytime it thunders the house shakes. We live in a 2 story house. MIL is picking the kids up for me today since we have a meeting at school about the gifted program. The kids also have karate tonight. We'll see how bad the weather is then to see if we go or not. Y'all have a great day!

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:36 AM
We're great! I have been switching out winter and summer clothes all morning. Such a big job and a big mess :-(

Doing laundry.

Waiting for the plumber to get here. Our water spicket in the backyard leaks into our basement. So the plumber is coming out to fix it.
Might go to a computer store with my sister BC she's getting a new laptop.
Dd is meeting with the preprimary teacher after ds gets out if school today.
Finally...having friends over for dinner
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Still sick and my head is pounding

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Yeah it came back on about 20 mins before I took the kids to school so I was able to get my coffee. :)

Quoting Flaca43: I hope the weather lightens up for you.Hope you get your power back and the meeting goes well too!
Quoting wandep:

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Busy day. We have been going over our clothes too, soon we should be done!
Hope the plumber fixes it quickly for you! Hope nothing is getting ruined in your basement.

Quoting OBImomma: We're great! I have been switching out winter and summer clothes all morning. Such a big job and a big mess :-(

Doing laundry.

Waiting for the plumber to get here. Our water spicket in the backyard leaks into our basement. So the plumber is coming out to fix it.
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Nothing's ruined. Thankfully its coming in in the laundry room. Although the first day we used the hose there was about and inch of water on the floor and it was getting pretty close to dh's computers. So he shut off the water to that spicket. My neighbors have been very kind and let us use their outdoor spicket so we could clean the bird poop off the swing set so our kids could play on it this past weekend.

Quoting Flaca43: Busy day. We have been going over our clothes too, soon we should be done!
Hope the plumber fixes it quickly for you! Hope nothing is getting ruined in your basement.

Quoting OBImomma: We're great! I have been switching out winter and summer clothes all morning. Such a big job and a big mess :-(

Doing laundry.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:48 AM

My son has a doctors appointment this morning. Then my husband and youngest are going shooting with his dad and I will be home  for a few hours of quiet.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Feel better soon.😔

Quoting momofsixangels:

Still sick and my head is pounding

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN