Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes, I let her wear this to preschool

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

It's not like she's going to be able to fit it long enough for a special day, so why not? If it gets dirty, ok, no problem.
Would you let your child wear a "dress-up" outfit to preschool?
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
fraujones
by Amanda on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:06 AM

I do. I love buying pretty dresses for my girls and I want them to wear them, even if they get dirty. Your girl is adorable! 

deccaf
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I always tell the teachers that I wouldn't send her in something I was worried about.  With the exception of picture day, when I send her in cute clothes.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Yes, but I'd let the teachers know it was OK to get dirty.  Also, the preschool requires shorts or pants under skirts.

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM

She's cute! I would allow my son to wear what he wanted within reason. Kids will get dirty either way so it doesn't bother me. 

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM

After the event like that was probably a Easter outfit? Sure after the special day I would. My son I got him a nice polo shirt and plaid shorts, after a wedding we go to he can wear it out 

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:18 AM

She is precious!

Seashell77
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Oh, your daughter looks so adorable !!! She;s so pretty. I love that cute little dress too. I would not hesitate to let my child dress up to go to preschool. Why not, it's not hurting anyone and making her happy. You are right about that dress will get too small soon enough, why not get full use of it. I think it's a great idea. Hope you and your daughter have fun with her wearing this dress !

deccaf
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM

My mom sent it for Easter, but AFTER Easter.  So she didn't get a chance to wear it for Easter. 

Quoting aidensmomma508:

After the event like that was probably a Easter outfit? Sure after the special day I would. My son I got him a nice polo shirt and plaid shorts, after a wedding we go to he can wear it out 

deccaf
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Thanks.

Quoting fraujones:

I do. I love buying pretty dresses for my girls and I want them to wear them, even if they get dirty. Your girl is adorable! 

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Yes I would...

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Yes! 

I love that dress, but I'd let DD wear her dresses because like you said, she was going to outgrow them so I wanted to get use out of them. She loves it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)