Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Must vent. (I dislike struggling!)

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:45 AM
  • 22 Replies
If its not one thing, it's another thing!
:(

So last year welfare stopped helping us with rent ("b/c DH was going to college." strange IMO!) not a problem! We're still here! Harden on bills & rent but still here!

In march got to refill out paper work to keep FS, (okie dokie!) & 2 weeks into April I got a letter saying "I didn't do something right." (huh?!) so I called FS & the woman says "oh it wa a hiccup. It'll be fixed, your fine!" (meh, ok!)

Yesterday, (ok really on friday) I saw my cousin (mother side family) who I haven't seen since DD was born (so over whole 8years!) 2 years ago my aunt (my cousins mom, she passed away. No one would talk to me, give me a ride to the wake or anything. I was said & that's when I really became a "ghost" to my "mother side family". & found out my aunt had $100K life insurance, (hold a sec! Don't think I wanted anything to do with that!) but I guess only the 3oldest kids got my aunts $$$$, & I gues my poor litterly poor cousin (the baby of my aunts kids) didn't get a cent of that $$$, so he is a single parent who has no job, struggling, can't pay rent.)

So I gave yesterday food, dish soap, 2 dish sponges, 2 cat toys b/c my cousin has a cat, a bucket (but he can use it as a trash can), 5 "glad trash bags", & like 10 Walmart small grocery bags, & 3 containers of sugar, creamer, coffee & some coffee filters. Not a lot of stuff but some stuff when you can't afford food or house hold items.

(yes I have a BIG BLEEDING HEART!) so today I called my FS card, "$4.00 for FS."
:'(
:(

......... Why must we always struggle?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I very sorry!!!! Lately, I know struggle too! I keep telling myself that this too shall pass and What doesnt kill us makes us stronger!!!

Hang in there!
seraphimsong
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:07 AM
I'm sorry. We have definitely been there and it's no fun at all! Hang in there. It'll get better
Whereismymind
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:18 AM
This, hugs !

Quoting seraphimsong: I'm sorry. We have definitely been there and it's no fun at all! Hang in there. It'll get better
momofsixangels
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Sorry your dealing with all that.

AzariahsMother
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM

I'm sorry!  It will get better.

kmqw229
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Hang in there!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Dang... im sorry Kimmy.. that is so hard to handle, especially because you are giving to others and still struggling. Dont worry you are a good hearted person and God sees you. I will pray for you and your family, wish there was something i could do.

Hugs.

powow65
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:33 PM
I may have to pay $20 less on lights/ga bill to put food into this home.

Quoting ablackdolphin: I very sorry!!!! Lately, I know struggle too! I keep telling myself that this too shall pass and What doesnt kill us makes us stronger!!!

Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:36 PM
You are nice, kind soul hun!
Ps, I have a huge big bleeding heart. I can say "no". But to a cousin whose struggling & has no job & is a single parent, that's even worst!

Quoting yvonne37:

Dang... im sorry Kimmy.. that is so hard to handle, especially because you are giving to others and still struggling. Dont worry you are a good hearted person and God sees you. I will pray for you and your family, wish there was something i could do.

Hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:37 PM
(sigh) its ok. Hopefully, everything will be settled by Monday. (I have a lot of phone calls to make!)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Sorry your dealing with all that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN