Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Must vent. (I dislike struggling!)

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:45 AM
  • 22 Replies
If its not one thing, it's another thing!
:(

So last year welfare stopped helping us with rent ("b/c DH was going to college." strange IMO!) not a problem! We're still here! Harden on bills & rent but still here!

In march got to refill out paper work to keep FS, (okie dokie!) & 2 weeks into April I got a letter saying "I didn't do something right." (huh?!) so I called FS & the woman says "oh it wa a hiccup. It'll be fixed, your fine!" (meh, ok!)

Yesterday, (ok really on friday) I saw my cousin (mother side family) who I haven't seen since DD was born (so over whole 8years!) 2 years ago my aunt (my cousins mom, she passed away. No one would talk to me, give me a ride to the wake or anything. I was said & that's when I really became a "ghost" to my "mother side family". & found out my aunt had $100K life insurance, (hold a sec! Don't think I wanted anything to do with that!) but I guess only the 3oldest kids got my aunts $$$$, & I gues my poor litterly poor cousin (the baby of my aunts kids) didn't get a cent of that $$$, so he is a single parent who has no job, struggling, can't pay rent.)

So I gave yesterday food, dish soap, 2 dish sponges, 2 cat toys b/c my cousin has a cat, a bucket (but he can use it as a trash can), 5 "glad trash bags", & like 10 Walmart small grocery bags, & 3 containers of sugar, creamer, coffee & some coffee filters. Not a lot of stuff but some stuff when you can't afford food or house hold items.

(yes I have a BIG BLEEDING HEART!) so today I called my FS card, "$4.00 for FS."
:'(
:(

......... Why must we always struggle?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I very sorry!!!! Lately, I know struggle too! I keep telling myself that this too shall pass and What doesnt kill us makes us stronger!!!

Hang in there!
seraphimsong
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:07 AM
I'm sorry. We have definitely been there and it's no fun at all! Hang in there. It'll get better
Whereismymind
by Amanda on May. 4, 2014 at 9:18 AM
This, hugs !

Quoting seraphimsong: I'm sorry. We have definitely been there and it's no fun at all! Hang in there. It'll get better
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Sorry your dealing with all that.

AzariahsMother
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM

I'm sorry!  It will get better.

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Hang in there!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Dang... im sorry Kimmy.. that is so hard to handle, especially because you are giving to others and still struggling. Dont worry you are a good hearted person and God sees you. I will pray for you and your family, wish there was something i could do.

Hugs.

powow65
by kimmy on May. 4, 2014 at 1:33 PM
I may have to pay $20 less on lights/ga bill to put food into this home.

Quoting ablackdolphin: I very sorry!!!! Lately, I know struggle too! I keep telling myself that this too shall pass and What doesnt kill us makes us stronger!!!

Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on May. 4, 2014 at 1:36 PM
You are nice, kind soul hun!
Ps, I have a huge big bleeding heart. I can say "no". But to a cousin whose struggling & has no job & is a single parent, that's even worst!

Quoting yvonne37:

Dang... im sorry Kimmy.. that is so hard to handle, especially because you are giving to others and still struggling. Dont worry you are a good hearted person and God sees you. I will pray for you and your family, wish there was something i could do.

Hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on May. 4, 2014 at 1:37 PM
(sigh) its ok. Hopefully, everything will be settled by Monday. (I have a lot of phone calls to make!)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Sorry your dealing with all that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN