Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 21 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you feeling today? What do you have planned?

Have a wonderful day!
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM

ATM doing a bit around the house and playing on the computer. I am waiting till the hair place is open to see if they have an apt. Hubby budgeted this month so I could get my haircut and dyed. :) So excited. Going to try and get dd's hair cut too. I need to do a lot of cleaning/laundry today too.

Y'all have a great day.

elasmimi
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Church, then picking up invitations for skating party and starting to address them. Also homework help for dgd, laundry, and cleaning the frig. Oh and a quick trip to grocery store for milk and coffee. Then singing happy birthday to myself, cuz dh is out of town.

momkaribg
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:59 AM
I will be cleaning house and grocery shopping.
momofsixangels
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Feeling better today. Getting my coupons and grocery list ready for shopping tomorrow

Jemia
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Birthday party @ 3
AzariahsMother
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:18 AM

I'm doing well thanks.

lil_mama06
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Getting ready to clean and make a potato salad and decorate...We're having my daughter Andie's 15th birthday party today..And it's supposed to rain.lol,

wandep
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Happy Birthday!! Hope the rain holds off. :(

Quoting lil_mama06:

Getting ready to clean and make a potato salad and decorate...We're having my daughter Andie's 15th birthday party today..And it's supposed to rain.lol,

ruby_jewel_04
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I'm making breakfast, going to church with my love, having taco truck food after church, and celebrating May the 4 th!
Rust.n.Gears
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I feel perfect. I'm finishing up another hat and will begin my daughter's hat today. We are picking up a sofa for the living room and I have to reset the library with the new table and all the books I have gathered up in the past week ..... wow it's a lot. People just keep giving me books and I love so many of them. I'm sending a bunch off to charity but I'm keeping at least half of them for me and my family.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)