Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

DS had a nerf war for his bday party and I'm very proud of the cupcakes I made. Messy but fun I won't be trading my scrubs for piping bags any time soon hehe
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Replies (91-93):
auntyag
by on May. 8, 2014 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute
LifeCafe42
by on May. 8, 2014 at 1:29 PM
I made white cake mix and split it into 3 then colored one brown one green same with the frosting. The cake I put it in ziplocks and cut the too and put different dabs of the color. For the frosting I put the three colors in different piping bags then all into one big one. It was messy but worked- I found it on pinterest

Quoting Shani527: So is this a white cake w food coloring? And the some spooned in? And how do you do the frosting?

This is so of neat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shani527
by on May. 8, 2014 at 3:31 PM
That's so cool. And you can do it in many different themes based on color! I might have to do this for my own birthday bc the kids don't have birthdays till Dec/jan. Lol
Thanks for the how to guide!

Quoting LifeCafe42: I made white cake mix and split it into 3 then colored one brown one green same with the frosting. The cake I put it in ziplocks and cut the too and put different dabs of the color. For the frosting I put the three colors in different piping bags then all into one big one. It was messy but worked- I found it on pinterest

Quoting Shani527: So is this a white cake w food coloring? And the some spooned in? And how do you do the frosting?

This is so of neat!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN