Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

DS had a nerf war for his bday party and I'm very proud of the cupcakes I made. Messy but fun I won't be trading my scrubs for piping bags any time soon hehe
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Replies (91-93):
auntyag
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 8, 2014 at 1:29 PM
I made white cake mix and split it into 3 then colored one brown one green same with the frosting. The cake I put it in ziplocks and cut the too and put different dabs of the color. For the frosting I put the three colors in different piping bags then all into one big one. It was messy but worked- I found it on pinterest

Quoting Shani527: So is this a white cake w food coloring? And the some spooned in? And how do you do the frosting?

This is so of neat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shani527
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 3:31 PM
That's so cool. And you can do it in many different themes based on color! I might have to do this for my own birthday bc the kids don't have birthdays till Dec/jan. Lol
Thanks for the how to guide!

Quoting LifeCafe42: I made white cake mix and split it into 3 then colored one brown one green same with the frosting. The cake I put it in ziplocks and cut the too and put different dabs of the color. For the frosting I put the three colors in different piping bags then all into one big one. It was messy but worked- I found it on pinterest

Quoting Shani527: So is this a white cake w food coloring? And the some spooned in? And how do you do the frosting?

This is so of neat!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)