Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Smarter Living! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Cafe AmyB
Yesterday at 11:38 AM
Advice for Moms Group - CafeMom

Share parenting and relationship advice, recipes, baby names and everything from potty training to weight loss tips.

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
  • 505 Replies
3 moms liked this

welcome

Welcome to Smarter Living!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

bow down

Here are some helpful links:

by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by Luci on May. 5, 2014 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Luci and I live in Florida. I have 2 grown sons, and a 14 year old dgd. I'm a SAHM and enjoy cooking and baking-trying lots of new recipes, photography, quilting, and sewing. Right now I'm thinking about all the laundry and  cleaning I need to do after being away for the weekend. I love this group and look forward to meeting lots of other moms here.

letstalk747
by on May. 5, 2014 at 9:17 AM

welcome to the group  Luci- whats for dinner ?simple smile

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi, I'm Luci and I live in Florida. I have 2 grown sons, and a 14 year old dgd. I'm a SAHM and enjoy cooking and baking-trying lots of new recipes, photography, quilting, and sewing. Right now I'm thinking about all the laundry and  cleaning I need to do after being away for the weekend. I love this group and look forward to meeting lots of other moms here.

wandep
by Pam on May. 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Long time member of this group and love it. I'm Pam, 44 years old and a sahm. I have two kids ages 8 and 10 years old. We are always on the go. :) I enjoy having my morning time and I go to my water aerobics classes at the gym. I have health issues and being in the nice warm water helps. :) Oh yeah and I am from Florida! :)

wandep
by Pam on May. 5, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I wish we lived in the same town girl. Did not know you liked to quilt. Been trying to find someone to teach me. LOL

Quoting SweetLuci:

abra
by on May. 5, 2014 at 5:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Abra. I am a 30 year old SAHM to 4. My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years. Nice to meet you all!

letstalk747
by on May. 5, 2014 at 6:03 PM

welcome to the group  Abra , im joy 

Quoting abra:

Hi! My name is Abra. I am a 30 year old SAHM to 4. My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years. Nice to meet you all!

abra
by on May. 5, 2014 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, Joy!

Quoting letstalk747:

welcome to the group  Abra , im joy 

Quoting abra:

SweetLuci
by Luci on May. 5, 2014 at 10:41 PM

That's too bad. I know there are quilt shops in your town. Call them and ask about beginners lessons.

Quoting wandep:

I wish we lived in the same town girl. Did not know you liked to quilt. Been trying to find someone to teach me. LOL

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Luci on May. 5, 2014 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mussels, shrimp, scallops and clams over linguini and salad. What about you?

Quoting letstalk747:

welcome to the group  Luci- whats for dinner ?simple smile

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Luci on May. 5, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Hi Abra, Welcome to the group. How old are your kids?

Quoting abra:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN