Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Smarter Living! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Smarter Living!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

bow down

Here are some helpful links:

by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Replies (511-518):
SuperMoma007
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Hello, My name is Rachel! I am a 27yr old single mom od one girl. I am in hamburg ny and looking to meet some new moms to connect with and hopfully grow with!! See you soon!! :)

SuperMoma007
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Quoting Raisu:

Hello everyone, I'm Suvi and I live in Finland. I'm a mother of two, wife and entrepreneur. My daughter is 8 years old and my son is 6 years old. When I have my own time, I love to read and knit. 

Hi Suvi, how are you!? My name is Rachael! I have one 7yrs old girl. 

Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 3, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Welcome, Suvi!!

Quoting SuperMoma007:

Hello, My name is Rachel! I am a 27yr old single mom od one girl. I am in hamburg ny and looking to meet some new moms to connect with and hopfully grow with!! See you soon!! :)

cj93082
by New Member on May. 23, 2015 at 1:09 AM

Hello.  My name is Carla, I'm from Illinois.  I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful 5 year old daughter and handsom 2 year old son.  Currently I have been a SAHM, but now looking for work.  In my free time I like to read or mess around on my laptop :)

MadMar9
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2015 at 11:57 PM
I'm a single mother of 5. I live in Jacksonville and I'm a WAHM- work at home mom? Did I get that right? I recently joined CM and really enjoy the conversations and advice.
Juniper53098
by June on Jun. 15, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Welcome!  Yes, you got WAHM right =)

Quoting MadMar9: I'm a single mother of 5. I live in Jacksonville and I'm a WAHM- work at home mom? Did I get that right? I recently joined CM and really enjoy the conversations and advice.

ZiannaOneLove
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2015 at 10:41 PM

HI Im Zianna, I live in Las Vegas, NV I have 3 kids 2 are adults and my youngest is 10.. I work a 5 day a week job plus do direct sales on the side. I love yoga, i love to keep busy, i am a vegan and love to make new friends and learn new things, i love adventure and just want to travel the world i am a dreamer and love disneyland!

Layce8504
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Hello Ladies I'm a mother of two living in southern california

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN