Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Smarter Living! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Smarter Living!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

bow down

Here are some helpful links:

by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Replies (491-495):
mcclarywife
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Hi ladies my name is Tasha! I have two daughters 3 and 1 years old. I am from Indiana but the Navy moved us to Cali. I am a WOHM used to be SAHM i would love to be a WAHM until i get my cna license classes start soon for me october 18 :PToday im just goig with the flow

Mickimarie
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM

I'm Michaela. I'm a SAHM formerly a Working mom. I have two precious and precocious little girls. Ages 2.5 years and 4 months. I spend what little free time I manage to snag working on small crafts I hope to one day sell enough of to get my girls into school.

ddsunshine
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hello, I am Danielle and I live in Bardstown, KY. I have a 2 yr.old daughter and a 5 yr.old son. I am a WAHM. 

I love animals, baking and cooking! When I do have some spare time I love to read. I love to social network. So please come and say hello add me as a friend. If you live in Kentucky please lets set up a play date

Danielle
BatMom92
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Hey! I have a son who just turned 4 this month:-). I'm not sure why WOHM is. But in sure it means I work outside the house. I do. I work full time so I work about 5-6 days a week. When I have time to myself I like to watch TV as I walk on y tredmill. And surf the web. I do them at night that's normally when I get my time to myself.

On my mind today? It's hot and I want fall to come.
Breeea
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Hi, I'm Bree. 45, Mom of 8 yr old (&2 grown and 1 angel). Grown daughter and son and my 8-yr old is a lovely young man. I live in south Georgia. I work full-time and am the sole provider for my family. I'm married (husband has some disabilities).

I love thrift stores, finding unique things. I'm modest and live a simple life. We just sold our home, so apartment living is taking some getting used to, but takes away financial strain with having a home financed.

I battle (and consider myself winning against) depression. I know what it is and just keep on keeping on. I have had some major health issues, but will survive them given the chance. :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)