Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Smarter Living! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Smarter Living!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

bow down

Here are some helpful links:

by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Replies (481-487):
MomTo2Gr8Kids
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Hi everyone. Im Lindsey and Im new to the group as well as the site. I have two kids. Jordan is almost nine and Peyton is six. I look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

MomTo2Gr8Kids
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Hi all. I'm Lindsey. I have two kids. A boy and a girl. They're eight and six.
viking.mom
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Hello my name is Vella. I'm a sahm to seven kids.  

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Hi Cindy! Welcome! I don't have grandchildren yet, but have 5 children of my own ranging in age from 16 down to 1yr old and my youngest son is 4 like your grandaughter. So I'm here if you have any questions.😊

Quoting momoncemore:

Hi, I'm Cindy.  I currently live in SC.  I have 4 grown children and I'm raising and soon-to-be adopting my 4.5 year old granddaughter.  I look forward to meeting other moms, especially 2nd time around moms.  I need as much help as I can get! wipe brow

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Lindsey! Welcome to the group and to Cafemom! You'll love it! Love your childrens' names!

Quoting MomTo2Gr8Kids:

Hi everyone. Im Lindsey and Im new to the group as well as the site. I have two kids. Jordan is almost nine and Peyton is six. I look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Hi Vella! Welcome! I'm a stay at home mom to 5. Kind of hectic at times, but very rewarding.☺

Quoting viking.mom:

Hello my name is Vella. I'm a sahm to seven kids.  

kellly
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Hi I'm Kelly and I will be 43 next week. I am a SAHM and  married for 23 years, I  have 2 adult boys and 1 teenage daughter.  I was born and raised in MI but we moved to KY last year.  I must say I loved the winter we had though all the locals were complaining.  I love to cook and I really like to eat. I am addicted to shows on Netflix or VUDU.  I will wait for a whole season to come out and on a rainy day or a lazy day (usually 1 day a week) I will do the minimal around the house, start laundry and cook dinner, I usually put pj's back on after showering and will watch half a season in one day.  I love the Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time series as well as Grimm. My dd is trying to turn me into a Whovian....but I don't think so. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)