Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ingredient of the day May 6th

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:35 AM
  • 51 Replies
What would you make with cream cheese?
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 6, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Loaded baked potato soup
earthangel1967
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Low carb cheesecake.. LOVE cheesecake.. actually love cream cheese, I could eat it just plain even  lol 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Octobersmom
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Cheese and blueberry croissants....I just may do it.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 6, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Can you share the low carb recipe please.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Low carb cheesecake.. LOVE cheesecake.. actually love cream cheese, I could eat it just plain even  lol 

earthangel1967
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Oh I'm sorry.. lol I would but I don't have one of my own.. when ever I want something  like that  I just google it and glance thru some  of the results and pick one  I  like best. 

: ) 

Quoting mrswillie: Can you share the low carb recipe please.
Quoting earthangel1967:

cemcnair
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Spinach Alfredo cheese dip
mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 6, 2014 at 7:04 AM
What do you use for the crust since it is low carb?

Quoting earthangel1967:

Oh I'm sorry.. lol I would but I don't have one of my own.. when ever I want something  like that  I just google it and glance thru some  of the results and pick one  I  like best. 

Quoting earthangel1967:

momma-flynn
by Greta on May. 6, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Spinach artichoke dip
earthangel1967
by on May. 6, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Some people use almond meal in  the recipe to make a crust with  that and other  people ... like me.. who prefer it even more low carb.. make the recipes that use no crust at all. When you google low carb cheesecake recipes.. you will see both kinds so you can choose which you prefer. I need to keep my carbs extra extra low so I always go with the lowest carb options. But almond meal is still considered low carb for most people otherwise. 

Quoting mrswillie: What do you use for the crust since it is low carb?
Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting earthangel1967:

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 6, 2014 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I eat low carb also. I have totally stopped all bread, pasta and rice. I use a lot of cauliflower in place of potatoes. I simply love "potato salad" made with cauliflower instead. I also sub lasagna noodles with zuchinni. I am looking for more low carb dessert recipes. I never considered making cheese cake without the crust. Great idea.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Some people use almond meal in  the recipe to make a crust with  that and other  people ... like me.. who prefer it even more low carb.. make the recipes that use no crust at all. When you google low carb cheesecake recipes.. you will see both kinds so you can choose which you prefer. I need to keep my carbs extra extra low so I always go with the lowest carb options. But almond meal is still considered low carb for most people otherwise. 

Quoting mrswillie: What do you use for the crust since it is low carb?

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)